My life, Awesome

LsUnV2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys.. im not on here too much anymore so i thought id update u guys on how awesome my life is.. I still ove the LS although im trying to get rid of it.. Ive fallen in love with the new mks or the SHO, eco boost of course , and will hopefully be purchasing one when my house closes on april 2nd...

My house has sold very quickly, about one month after being listed and with the spoils ill be buying a new home, hopefully a dump, that i will be fixing to Heather and my liking...

Heather, the love of my life i met about a year ago and cant explain how we fit so well together.. bla bla bla... dont wanna sound too mushy..

I would already have my new car but instead decided to buy an 8k engagement ring 2 days ago.. Its unreal .. we will be taking a trip to a beach down south next month and obviously she will say yes because im so awesome...

My past has been full of alot of bad things. foster care at a young age, group homes, detention centers... crimes... prison for 5 years, alot of anger and rage and frustration.. then suddenly everything has gone my way in the last year and a half and im insanely happy and looking forward to my future with her and our kids..

So obviously i dot wanna give too much detail to strangers but my life has been very hard at times and i never gave up and just wanted to share with everyone that no matter how bad life can get there is someone or something that can totally change everything...

laugh laugh laugh... as i have done before, but truly i feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and i finally feel true happiness

:D

Family pics (7).jpg

Like I always have said... everything happens for a reason man...

It is what it is... good or bad

Its great when it all lines up :)

hey guys.. im not on here too much anymore so i thought id update u guys on how awesome my life is.. I still ove the LS although im trying to get rid of it.. Ive fallen in love with the new mks or the SHO, eco boost of course , and will hopefully be purchasing one when my house closes on april 2nd...

My house has sold very quickly, about one month after being listed and with the spoils ill be buying a new home, hopefully a dump, that i will be fixing to Heather and my liking...

Heather, the love of my life i met about a year ago and cant explain how we fit so well together.. bla bla bla... dont wanna sound too mushy..

I would already have my new car but instead decided to buy an 8k engagement ring 2 days ago.. Its unreal .. we will be taking a trip to a beach down south next month and obviously she will say yes because im so awesome...

My past has been full of alot of bad things. foster care at a young age, group homes, detention centers... crimes... prison for 5 years, alot of anger and rage and frustration.. then suddenly everything has gone my way in the last year and a half and im insanely happy and looking forward to my future with her and our kids..

So obviously i dot wanna give too much detail to strangers but my life has been very hard at times and i never gave up and just wanted to share with everyone that no matter how bad life can get there is someone or something that can totally change everything...

laugh laugh laugh... as i have done before, but truly i feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and i finally feel true happiness

:D
I am so happy to hear that! That is just wonderfull. I have gone through some terriable crap the past..... forever and things are finnaly going my way from time to time. That is one beautiful woman, dont screw it up! :lol:

I see some anger in that pic.lol. Great to hear. Good luck with the house, the beach, and the car

how did such a good looking girl get with a doofus like you... :p just kidding man glad to hear things are going your way and good luck with your endeavors...

Good deal, and good luck.
Life is a roller coaster, hang on and smile.

hahahahahaha.. dont know how i did it... i have a lil penis and no money sooooooo.,..... must be my amazing hairy nipples

I am so happy to hear that! That is just wonderfull. I have gone through some terriable crap the past..... forever and things are finnaly going my way from time to time. That is one beautiful woman, dont screw it up! :lol:
See what I get for posting this crap!? My 48 hour old paint job on my new bumper was just ruined by a bitch texting while driving. :mad:
That will learn me to be happy.

She said yessssss

so life is great but on the way to indy airport had a tire blow out.. runflats and it held up for the trip back as well as a few days of daily driving.. ping pong ball sized hole ... feelin lucky,,lol

Hot chick you got there. Nice score, and congrats!

Members online

Back