MY LED INTERIOR SWITCH CONVERSION DONE BY LS MEMBER adrst2.3

03/06 main headlight switch in blue led

20130326_105847.jpg
[/IMG]

Fog light isn't lit because I chopped the harness to short but I swapped the green led to blue

pic of headlight mod.for this it took me alittle over an hour to do so the lighting would be even

20130326_083010.jpg
[/IMG]
20130326_082838.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey adrst2.3,
This is the control panel out of an 03-06 Nav unit. There is 7 led's total mounted to it, 1 for the screen open/close button, 4 for the buttons, and 2 for the turn knob.
There's a small SMD led on the end to give you a size comparison of the bulbs on the board.

Not sure if this would help you or not.

LS RADIO ILLUM.jpg

Those are smaller surface mount leds but those can easily be converted to the smd led shown.

I only have gen 1 kit and a few gen 2 pieces. : ( but I can easily do yours and get out back to you asap.

Yes, I knew the message center and mileage area was that way.... Just didn't know if the climate control display was the same.

all our Ford vehicles are the same when it comes to that kind of stuff even the digital dash in the crown Vics are this way it just looks alittle weird

if my lincoln wasnt my daily driver id send out all my switches to do a white led conversion on a 06. about how much does the kit cost when done?

if my lincoln wasnt my daily driver id send out all my switches to do a white led conversion on a 06. about how much does the kit cost when done?

Cost would be 150 shipping included

Core return would be required

I'm interested in a white conversion.

I have a white 02 kit if you're interested.

Pics and details are located in the buy, sell, trade section of LVC.

You can also pm me for details or questions

One of the best change you can do to you're LS not to mention noticeable changes

03/06 kit update, waiting on hvac unit and instrument cluster to arrive once it's here and complete interior kit will be 250 shipped

Kit consists of the following

Instrument cluster
vehicle mileage is married to cluster so I will be sending modified gauge face and led bulbs

Status info center

Memory seat switch

power mirror switch

Headlight switch

Dimmer switch

main window switch

steering wheel controls

X2 lock switch

X3 passenger window switch

X2 rear seat climate control switches

ac/heater control assembly

I know there are base model vehicles so if you have a base model LS please let me know prices change for base models

Or vehicles that have some optional switches.thanks guys for all the interest in this

I would need old parts returned to be in the same shape as the parts I send that means no broken tabs or non working switches.

I spent alot of cash sourcing for this kit to be complete so I can offer it to you guys

So please don't return broken parts.

Usually I charge an extra 50 bucks just to cover for these types of occurrences but I trust

That members here will be honest and not mess things up for the rest

Like they say it only takes one bad apple.lol

price drop sorry guys,got alittle carried away there on the pricing.lol please forgive me

colors available are as follows,

Red,Blue,Alpine green,Yellow,Amber(Orange),Pink,UV Purple,White

ok gen1 and gen 2 kits will be priced at 150 plus shipping.

i need old parts returned as soon as your conversion kit comes in and is installed.

gen 2 kit is available in blue(waiting on 1 lock switch,steering wheel controls,ac/heater controls and gauge cluster they should be in tomorrow)

Kit consists of the following

Instrument cluster
vehicle mileage is married to cluster so I will be sending modified gauge face and led bulbs

Status info center

Memory seat switch

Power mirror switch

Headlight switch

Dimmer switch

Main window switch

L/R Steering wheel controls

X2 Lock switch

X3 Passenger window switch

X2 Rear seat climate control switches

AC/Heater control assembly

I know there are base model vehicles so if you have a base model LS please let me know prices change for base models

kit will be available for shipping by next week friday the latest

if anyone wants the gen2 kit please pm me asap so i can hold it for you.

im also offering it locally so please contact me if you want this.

thank you all who have supported me and my work.

Instrument cluster

You can just switch out the cosmetic part of the cluster but leave the guts or all the electronics where the mileage is. I have done it and will do it again soon. The back half is where the all the married electronics are.

The mileage is stored in the cluster. The cluster is "married" to the PCM and the keys. If you swap a cluster, the car will not start until it is remarried to the PCM and to your keys. Dealer tools can do this, as can some 3rd party scan tools. Marriage in this case involves the swapping of unique (and secret) cryptographic keys.

The mileage is stored in the cluster. The cluster is "married" to the PCM and the keys. If you swap a cluster, the car will not start until it is remarried to the PCM and to your keys. Dealer tools can do this, as can some 3rd party scan tools. Marriage in this case involves the swapping of unique (and secret) cryptographic keys.

I'm not telling him to swap out the whole cluster. The plastic isn't married to the pcm, the bulbs aren't married to the pcm. If you open the cluster by removing the 10 or so bolts holding the pieces together, you will find circuit boards, wires, ect on the back half and plastic and bults in the middle and top half. The top half is not married to the pcm or anything, it just displays what the electronics or married portions tell it to. You need to keep your electronics which are married to your ls and switch out only the tops portions. I already took my off cluster face off and replaced with one off ebay for my valentine mod and will do it again to install my second attempt at this mod.

I went to the junk and removed the face so all buyer has to do is swap the gauge face pop in leds and bam you're done

I'm not telling him to swap out the whole cluster. The plastic isn't married to the pcm, the bulbs aren't married to the pcm. If you open the cluster by removing the 10 or so bolts holding the pieces together, you will find circuit boards, wires, ect on the back half and plastic and bults in the middle and top half. The top half is not married to the pcm or anything, it just displays what the electronics or married portions tell it to. You need to keep your electronics which are married to your ls and switch out only the tops portions. I already took my off cluster face off and replaced with one off ebay for my valentine mod and will do it again to install my second attempt at this mod.

I do understand. I was just trying to explain that the marrying is about the PATS.

Yeah.it totally sucks that you can't just do a full cluster swap but at least you can mod the face to the color of your liking.

Members online

No members online now.
Back