Reaction score
35w 5k DDM
Low Before & After
H40g0.jpg

Fogs Before & After
AvhcL.jpg

Final Product
REfnR.jpg

Next step is led conversion for interior and rear and trunk . I'm just having trouble finding the right one for a nice price

Looks good man. I see you opted out of the comfort of your own home and installed them in a strip mall parking lot. Check out the recent thread of 15% off an order at VLEDs for orders $50 or more. If you do the full LED conversion you will be saving 15% through them.

Aahhh, those look nice! May I ask what company they are from, and how many k the bulbs are?

Nice, now what are you growing plants inside your headlights? Those things look like greenhouses man. Open, clean, seal.

Looks good man. I see you opted out of the comfort of your own home and installed them in a strip mall parking lot. Check out the recent thread of 15% off an order at VLEDs for orders $50 or more. If you do the full LED conversion you will be saving 15% through them.

Actually I live in a apartment building . It would be a lot easier if someone could suggest the led bulbs . I know the codes but I've heard a few people get some that don't fit right

Nice, now what are you growing plants inside your headlights? Those things look like greenhouses man. Open, clean, seal.

Haven't gotten around to doing it . I will eventually . Is there a step by step thread I could follow on here ?

My bad, pictures are HUGE, and it doesn't help I'm on my phone with 720p screen.. I had to zoom out a ton to see the huge pics and the text pretty much disappeared! Lol

+1, the passenger side looks good. I have no idea what the whole front end looks like.

What's a good holegon bulb that would match similar to the Hids for the high beam . Also is there a way to have the highs and lows on at the same time for my gen 1

Take a look at Hoen brand bulbs. They offer Xenonmatch bulbs that may be what you're looking for. Others have used them on here with good results.

I'm in the long process, from my point of view, of trying to get my fog lights to stay on with my hi and lo beams. You'll either have to wire a seperate switch or use relays or one single relay to get it to work. I've started to ask this/it was brought up in my HID install thread.

Members online

No members online now.
Back