My headlights just flashed for no reason... again.

I had that and a series of other things happen when my battery was on the way out. Replaced the battery and the anomalies stopped.

Someone near you could own a car with the same signal code. Once my mother used her key fob to find her car and ended up loading all her groceries into someone elses car... lol (same make model color, wierd situation). She of course realized what had happened when the family came out and was wondering what the hell she was doing in their trunk lol

Someone near you could own a car with the same signal code. Once my mother used her key fob to find her car and ended up loading all her groceries into someone elses car... lol (same make model color, wierd situation). She of course realized what had happened when the family came out and was wondering what the hell she was doing in their trunk lol

That may be possible with aftermarket. It shouldn't be possible with the LS system or any other newer car. (Every single remote has a unique code, no two alike.)

That may be possible with aftermarket. It shouldn't be possible with the LS system or any other newer car. (Every single remote has a unique code, no two alike.)

'Shouldn't' be lol. But this happened to my mom when she was leasing a 2008ish Taurus X or freestyle? Whatever that ****ty ass crossover monstrosity was called. She HATED it. Considering here two favorite cars so far were her 1990 Mustang GT Anniversary Edition (DESTROYED by deer) and her 2000 LS8, it didnt quite fit her wants lol

I had this happen on my 93' SHO, there was even a recall... anyways it can't hurt to check.. so the issue was the headlight switch on the dash would short and the lights would flash, replaced that never had an issue again, I know the LS and the SHO donot use the same part for the switch but check it out... that might be your problem and their cheap to replace.

Members online

No members online now.
Back