My hate, love realtionship with my Mark...

MarkVIIIdude

New LVC Member
Reaction score
OK,
Does anyone else have this kind of realtionship goin' on with their Mark?? Cause this is an on-going thing...lol. Some days I just love my '97 LSC Mark VIII and other days I just wanna give it a good kick in the ass. So, from reading posts on here i guess the clunking I have going on in my front passenger side, when I hit bumps, is the sway bar bushings... at least I think it is. My biggest pet peave right now is the damn rear neon light. Last summmer i had noticed it wasn't working with the auto lights, I mean it would flicker on and then go off... but if I was to turn off the auto lights and turn the light switch to the parking lights it might go on and stay on or a lot of times I would have to turn the switch between off and parking lights maybe 2 or 3 times before it would stay on... which pissed me off cause the auto lights are a cool feature and there I was manually turning my lights on. But now, the light won't even stay on when I turn the switch... all it does is flicker on and then goes out. To me, it makes the car at night and really gives the car an awesome look, I think. So, does anyone have any idea of what I could do?? cause obviously the light is not totally out if it flickers and also I believe it stopped lighting up with the brake lights.
Also, I know that with the LSC there's supposed to be like 10 more horsepowers to the car and my gas mileage is pretty up there... but it just seems that the car is sluggish when beginning to accelerate... I'm comparing it to almost every other car I have driven. My dad has a '98 Towncar and you just touch the pedal and the car takes off with my Mark you touch the pedal and the car just seems like it's pulling a boat or something. It's when it gets into around 2nd gear that it finally takes off... but I would think that with the engine that's in there and the bit more horsepowers it has that it would burn some ass from the get-go, though maybe that's how it was designed, I just haven't had a chance to try driving another Mark to see if it's just mine that's like this...
Sorry for rambling on, but I had to get that out :tmi:

Thanks for listening,
MarkVIIIDude

Pour two pints of Gum Out in it when you go to fill it up. Could be your fuel injection is getting clogged. If you do a lot of expressway driving you will notice an improvement within a week.

Members online

No members online now.
Back