My friend's 2000 Town Car Cartier edition

Jason_MarkVI

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I saw my friend car at our meeting this morning and I took some pics of his car...its cool.

I find that his car comes with Cartier Edition...seem rare model..not many out there..

you can see some pics I took it today:

IMG00379.gif

IMG00380.gif

IMG00381.gif

IMG00382.gif

IMG00383.gif

I'm going to ask my friend to take some pics inside of his car! His seats are mint conditon and his car does have factory moonroof!!!!! :)

Last edited:
I like them both. Even though I'm partial to the TC, myself. I own a Blue Royal Town Sedan.

I thought the CARTIER [proper name] was pretty much base model, the presidential was the top of the line model. But I am also a older towncar officianado. I prefer the 90+ models.

I thought the CARTIER [proper name] was pretty much base model, the presidential was the top of the line model. But I am also a older towncar officianado. I prefer the 90+ models.

The line up has changed over the years, before 1990, there was the base model, then you move up to the signature series, then the signature series package cars such as the signature presidential etc. then the Cartier.

The base models became Executive series models by 1990-91 and moved through the line as the previous models, executive to signature, signature to signature presidential, or the Jack nichlaus signature, or the the signature touring, and on up to the Cartier. Cartier has always been the top line model up until 2003.

In 2003 the Cartier was replaced by the ultimate package, and then replaced by the signature limited which all three are basically the same as the 2003 Cartier with a few add ons over the years.

Can be confusing for sure.

His Town Car got about 205,052 miles on it!!! mean approx 330,000 Kms! His car still original engine and transmission!

Cartier has always been the top line model up until 2003.

I nearly bought a 94 Cartier - had I not found the Mark for even cheaper then, I would have got it. The car was the top model, but it only had half leather and the ugliest tartan cloth trim I've ever seen in a Town Car! :yuck:

I'd definitely like a Town Car, one day - black on black! :D

Members online

Back