My Freaking Horn Sucks Helpppppp

union807trucker

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
:mad: I WAS WONDEREING IF ANYONE HAS THIS EXACT PROBLEM AND IF ANYONE CAN GUIDE ME BEFORE I MAKE THE MISTAKE N GOING TO THE DEALER..ANYWAYZ THIS IS THE PROBLEM MY HORN ONLY WORKS WHEN IT WANTS TO I MEAN WHEN I HIT THE PANIC BUTTON ON THE ALARM IT WORKS FINE BUT WHEN IM DRIVING AND I TRY TO HIT IT IT WONT WORK ONLY SOMETIMES AND GET THIS ONLY WHEN THE WHEEL IS STRAIGHT. I TOOK IT APART AND TOOK OFF THE BRACKET WITH THE SPRING S TO SEE IF THAT WAS LOOSE BUT NOTHING SOMETIMES IT WOUULD WORK BUT MOST OF THE TIME NOTHING IM THINKING ITS WHERE THE COLUMN IS BUT I DIDNT ATTEMPT ONLY BECAUSE AFTER I CLAENED THE BOARD UP WITH A RAG IT WAS FINE BUT SURE ENOUGH A LITTLE DRIVING AND IT STARTED ACTING UP AGAIN I DUNNO WHATS GOING ON I JUS WANT TO PUT AIRHORNS IN IT ALREADY:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cool:

Hey mike, did you get around to doing your lower grille yet? I'm waiting for it to warm up a little more here before I do mine.

Oh, and I don't know what would be wrong if you've already checked all connections.

how about this. start using the search option at the top of or page and if you don't find what you want try searching again. then if you still haven't found what your looking for if you must start a thread make sure you dam caps lock button is off. my guess is that you also have a flashy airbag light right? then it your plug under your seat. there is one more problem part that could be the problem. ill let you use the search to find it. good luck you'll need it.

my horn is broken too, when i press it people dont get out of my way.

how about this. start using the search option at the top of or page and if you don't find what you want try searching again. then if you still haven't found what your looking for if you must start a thread make sure you dam caps lock button is off. my guess is that you also have a flashy airbag light right? then it your plug under your seat. there is one more problem part that could be the problem. ill let you use the search to find it. good luck you'll need it.
Dude how about you stop living you life behind the keyboard. He asked a question that is all. Sorry he upset you... Hitler of the Lincoln Board...

Dude how about you stop living you life behind the keyboard. He asked a question that is all. Sorry he upset you... Hitler of the Lincoln Board...
wow that hurts.. "dude" how about you shut up with your 31 posts. you've only been here since May. I don't mind the newb coming on here and asking the same ole questions about coils, ac blowing hot one one side, window regulators etc etc, and which "20inch wheels to buy", but when some one has been posting here and knows better that when I have a problem about it. obviously your a very young and know everthing.

So the horn only works when the wheel is straight? If that's true there could be a wire getting pinched somewhere when you turn the wheel.

Arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded.

Why would you ridicule handicapped children for the sake of a joke?

What does that make you?

Not funny!!

oh ok thanks i found it but u dont have to be a :q:q:q:qing :q:q:q:q:q:q:q about it either who the :q:q:q:q died and made you king dick of anything?????
anywayz pektel its been reall crappy outside but once it gets warm im throwin it on man,

Members online

No members online now.
Back