My first race....almost had him

LongIslandLSE

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
as you can see he only had me by a car length.......:D :D
lambo1.JPG

lambo1.JPG

What town is that? Looks like Patchogue, Yaphank, Shirley??? Are they turning onto sunrise? Brings back memories of the Island I miss it :-(
I remember seeing maybe 1 or 2 Lambos, ferrari's, bently's a year when I lived on the Island. Now Living in south florida I see min 5 exotic cars a day.

is that your bare knee in wintertime? Just how excited did that lambo make you?

is that your bare knee in wintertime? Just how excited did that lambo make you?

:confused: Um.... I think thats his arm and hand! Lol. (unless he actually steers with his legs flopped over the top of the steering wheel! :eek: )

I'm not convinced... I think that was his leg flopped over the while while he was punchin the sh!t outta the clown...

I like cars too... but not THAT much!

What town is that? Looks like Patchogue, Yaphank, Shirley??? Are they turning onto sunrise? Brings back memories of the Island I miss it :-(
I remember seeing maybe 1 or 2 Lambos, ferrari's, bently's a year when I lived on the Island. Now Living in south florida I see min 5 exotic cars a day.

you were close, oakdale, and yes turning onto sunrise. Yes that is my hand you autophile freaks. I usually see 2 lambos, that orange one and a yellow one in sayville.

i think he was running out of gas. btw.. i drove a new 08 350 and my ls is faster than this car..

hey hey... lets get back to picking on the man whackin it to the lambo!
although i gotta say i laughed when i first saw the pic but then my second thought was yes.. what is that?

hey hey... lets get back to picking on the man whackin it to the lambo!
although i gotta say i laughed when i first saw the pic but then my second thought was yes.. what is that?

:D Maybe we shouldn't be making fun of him. Maybe that's a stub, because it definitely doesn't look like a hand. :D j/k

Oh My God What The F Are You Doing Street Racing....rabble Rabble That's Dangerous Rabble Rabble You Could Kill An Innocent Bystander!

Oh My God What The F Are You Doing Street Racing....rabble Rabble That's Dangerous Rabble Rabble You Could Kill An Innocent Bystander! ....rabble!

:D :lol: :lol:
"don't you have anything better to do than stand around all day yelling rabble?"

Members online

Back