My First Lincoln

lincolnman07

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Well i was looking for a lincoln ls v8 but after driving one i was not very impressed so i just regrated putting mony down on one so i went to dinner with some old family friends and a man said im am going to sell my wifes lincoln i said o what kind and why are you selling. he told me it a lincoln mark viii i said i want to com over and look at it. so i took like 2500 over with me not knowing then i started talking and he said how much you willing to give me i told him 1500 and he said ok. The great part about the whole the car is a 1996 with one 50,056 miles on it and he had all the air bags all re done with absolutly mint tan leather seats

Very nice steal! Same price I paid for both my Mark VIII's but they had way more mileage, one was slammed (what an experience driving that thing!) as the other looked like crap and had no hood! But they both were mechanically sound engine/tranny wise.

Congrats 2 you!

check out my Pics

I got mine for 6 000 with twice the miles. Check it out Go to cardomain.com look for member "badassbillblass" there you will see the sweetest Lincoln ever LOL

Members online

No members online now.
Back