My complete air ride stash

cadillackman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Everything pictured here works & does not leak. The 3 front bags are 98's with less than 100K miles on them. There are a set of Arnott rears that came from my wrecked car that do not leak either. The Ford rears are from a 95 LSC that had 85,XXX miles when pulled during a conversion. The compressor is from my 98 that worked & vented fine. I have a set of sensors uncut, & a set of sensors that have been cut. All were working when pulled & have been in my shed since then. All bags have functional solenoids in them. I also have an air ride compressor relay from the 98, & a set of ignition coils from my old 95 that worked fine when pulled. Also up for grabs is my ASHAM8 that is about a year old. It will come still attached to the air ride (black) harness so there will be no question as to how it needs to be wired assuming an install back into a 2nd. Gen.
100_0142.gif

Prices are as follows
Front bags-$50 per side The LR pair will not be sold seperately
The 3rd front bag is a drivers side.
Rear Bags (pairs)
Arnotts- $35
OEM's- $50
Uncut sensors-$20 for the set
$10 for the cut set.
I also have 2 rear sensor mounting tabs, If you buy something & need one, you can have it.
Compressor relay-$10
First Gen ignition coils-$25 for the pair.
ASHAM8-$150
I also have a 4th front bag(passenger) that has about a 3 day leak-$25
I also have random air lines & a few compression unions to repair or reconnect lines, if you buy something & need them, you can have them.
Thanks.

If anyone were wanting all of the air components, PM me with a decent offer.

I'm interested in the Asham8. What's your reason for removal? What's the condition of it? Pic please?

I'm interested in the Asham8. What's your reason for removal? What's the condition of it? Pic please?

The car that the ASHAM8 is installed in is wrecked. I was attempting to swap many of these parts onto another Mark I had bought that had a spring conversion. Unfortunately, I believe the spring conversion was done because of more serious issues that I can't seem to pinpoint after many attempts.

As an FYI, everything worked even after the wreck.
I had to put the car in 4X4 mode to get the drivers wheel straight. It's still hard wired to the wrecked car so It'll be a few before I can get a pic of it. It's less than a year old & will come still attached to the black harness for ease of installation.

CRAP!!!! I need a pair of front air bags for my 97 its on the ground :-( Ill take whatever you got... also the controller if no one buys it but right now i need the front air baddd... Thanks in advance... email ericderoche@procompsolutions.net asap.

I've got an offer on the controller, just waiting for payment. As far as the bags go, Here's what I'll have left. One good drivers front, & a passenger front that leaks down after 2 or 3 days. At full ride height it does not leak at all, it only leaked when I had it lowered via the ASHAM8. You can have that set for $75+shipping, Priority USPS is about $42 with an expected delivery date of Thursday. Parcel Post shows shipping at $19 with an expected delivery date of next Tuesday. Just let me know & I can pack it up & send it off today.

I've got an offer on the controller, just waiting for payment. As far as the bags go, Here's what I'll have left. One good drivers front, & a passenger front that leaks down after 2 or 3 days. At full ride height it does not leak at all, it only leaked when I had it lowered via the ASHAM8. You can have that set for $75+shipping, Priority USPS is about $42 with an expected delivery date of Thursday. Parcel Post shows shipping at $19 with an expected delivery date of next Tuesday. Just let me know & I can pack it up & send it off today.

Ill take the 2 you have left air ride.. .PM me your details so i can send payment

Have you gotten a chance to take some pictures of the Asham8? I've got payment ready, I've been waiting on the pics....

ASHAM8's sold.
All front bags are pending sale
Arnott rears are pending sale
Ford rears, compressor relay, first gen coils, & sensors are still available.

Sorry man, missed your post^.
All I have left are the Arnott rears in good shape with solenoids attached.
3 uncut sensors
Compressor(with dryer assembly if needed)
1st. gen coilpacks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back