my car

The fact that it was his first post was kinda wierd. Maybe a member had another account and didn't want other members to think less of him for making that a photoshop . Idk

its in good fun, but who is that guy his second post is a photoshop that probably took like 30 minutes

I don't know man people are wierd

Just because of the name, and that they posted in this thread, im gonna go with onefreshls,, seeing how he has a fresh 06 ls thats black lol

Just because of the name, and that they posted in this thread, im gonna go with onefreshls,, seeing how he has a fresh 06 ls thats black lol

I have noticed that when someone new posts a thread that like one or two more show up with the same subject and topic only written different then the user disappears like its spamed or something

The ls calender? Sure. Iif it gets enough votes. Im gonna try...again..next time

people are ass hole so you guys think my car could be in that calendar

One word for you there. "Scenery". Find a good spot and shot. Sitting in your driveway isn't going to make it.

LS looks great. I detail the chit out of mine before every show season. Then just maintain it all summer.

yea well thats what i do i do a 40 hours detail twice a year and the car site's in the garage. so thank you guys. will post other pics of the car

352bbbbf.jpg

there she is sleeping lol

I plan to cleaout my garage of all the BS this spring. Then put down a shop coating floor. Probably do black/red combo. Silver/grey specs.

Wife likes to hold on to to much crap. Made three trips to Goodwill with my Trailblazer fully loaded last spring. Nice tax write off there.:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back