MY CAR is FAT diet ?????

Zbatitios

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey so i have a 1994 ELDORADO touring coope and its a little bigger it does have the 300 hp v8 yeah its kinda like a brick BUT!!!! 4800 pounds!!!! dry wight w 20g gas 7 qt oil shotgun in trunk 9mm under the shifter panel the horns on the hood dice on the miror my fat azz and that yelling bia besides the playa its 5200+ easy i mean somebody has to drive thats 5000 right there and thats more then some of these suvs so im wondering with an aluminum? engine how its this cow so fat . and anything i can do to put it on a diet short of takeing out the seats and ac? plastic windows? or what :) :D :D :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :p :p :p :mad: :mad: :) :shifty:

I don't think your car weights 5000 pound. My Town Car weights 4200 pounds

You could take out all the sound deadening and the firearms. That should knock 300 pounds off of it. :D

APC might make a carbon fiber hood for it too! ;)

If you take a hole saw and drill holes through the sides of the frame about every 2 inches down the whole length of the car it will shave another 50 lbs off the weight. Also,the power seats are heavy so if you replace them with ones out of a civic you should save another 200lbs. Now that I think about it, the exhaust probably weighs 200 lbs so if you cut it off in front of the catalytic converter you should be able to save another 150lbs.

Members online

No members online now.
Back