My car is destroyed...

ShadowLvr400

LVC Member
Reaction score
That's right, my beloved Cadillac, is now a corpse. Died around 1 am, dodged an animal, a tire blew, went into a ditch, bounced off 1 tree, right at the passenger side firewall spot. Spun into a 2nd tree, planted to the tree around the drivers door. The door took the brunt of the impact. I'm mostly ok. Broken glass from the pass side sprayed me, cut my right arm up pretty bad. The Eldo is totalled... no questions. I'm going to be ok though, dont worry. But I'll prolly have a patch of scars on the right arm.

Since I don't post here much, and you guys probably don't know my car well, got visit it at http://www.cardomain.com/id/iceheart

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear your car is wasted. :pat: What year Eldo is it?

Your lucky your not hurt anymore. :dancefool

Glad to hear no one was hurt. It sucks to lose a car, but it is better that than lose a life! I hope the insurance doesn't screw you either.

That's awful, But you're okay that's really what matters. Thinkin about replacing the Eldo with another one? :dancefool

sounds like you had quite the ride. good to hear your alright.

Its good that you are alright you must have had an angel riding with you . :smilies-3

ShadowLvr400 said:
That's right, my beloved Cadillac, is now a corpse. Died around 1 am, dodged an animal, a tire blew, went into a ditch, bounced off 1 tree, right at the passenger side firewall spot. Spun into a 2nd tree, planted to the tree around the drivers door. The door took the brunt of the impact. I'm mostly ok. Broken glass from the pass side sprayed me, cut my right arm up pretty bad. The Eldo is totalled... no questions. I'm going to be ok though, dont worry. But I'll prolly have a patch of scars on the right arm.

Since I don't post here much, and you guys probably don't know my car well, got visit it at http://www.cardomain.com/id/iceheart

So long as your ok, thats the main thing. Basically, as much as we all love our cars, there are just cars and can be replaced, people are far more important. You can also look at it in this way; your beloved Eldo made the ultimate scarifice to you. It took the hits and gave its life so you could walk away. To me that is one very special car.

Young and reckless

Think of it this way... you get to go car shopping. :givemebee

I have talked to congress we will order the flags to be flown at half mast in honore of a great piece of Cadillac.

Good to hear that you are ok!

The scare will be an Epitaph to a great ride.

That was a nice automobile. Sorry to see her pass. :frown:

No Lincolns for me. I can't really go to the Town Car, because 95-97 would be too haunting. I'd always compare it to my late grandfathers car, which wrecked on that same road, different stretch though. The LS is nice, but it's underpowered, and just too small. Not going FWD anymore, just hunting for a RWd vehicle. And this Fleetwood is in good shape, 85k miles, and he's asking 7k for it.

If you want to stay with a FWD, the Continental is a good choice and they are cheap as dirt. At least test drive one. You might be surprised. An STS might also be a good choice although still a front-wheeler.

Its a darn good thing you didn't win the contest. I would have been forced to put up "before" and "after" pictures on the home page that would have been pretty funny.

Glad to see you weren't too banged up. Take it easy out there!

Rodent huh? Ya right...LOL
icon12.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back