My Calendar pole

Which Pic should I submit to the Calendar this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keatonsdad

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Help me choose the one for the calendar this year.

ChurchParkinglot.png

e588b9ec-1.png

b9d78fad-1.png

ed395d3a.jpg

WTF is it with you people and these great Marks with crap pictures? None of those should be in the calander. Go take a decient pic! :fuss:

yes they are if I get to drive the mark to Texas at the end of the month I'll let you take the pics how does that sound and I'll have the emblems fixed by then

WTF is it with you people and these great Marks with crap pictures? None of those should be in the calander. Go take a decient pic! :fuss:

I agree, none of those are calender worthy. You need a nice backdrop and a little more distance.

Not everyone can take a good photo, myself included, but that's no reason to biotch about these photos. This is a forum user calander not a profesional calander with a budget for photo shoots. I like the fact that most of the user pics are of their cars and taken by them. However, I am tired of all the 'which pic should I use threads'. Just pick a picture that you want everyone to see.:shifty:
BTW, this is one of my favorite marks, and I am not a fan or the red.

yes they are if I get to drive the mark to Texas at the end of the month I'll let you take the pics how does that sound and I'll have the emblems fixed by then
Cool! Would love to. Always loved your car.
Not everyone can take a good photo, myself included, but that's no reason to biotch about these photos. This is a forum user calander not a profesional calander with a budget for photo shoots. I like the fact that most of the user pics are of their cars and taken by them. However, I am tired of all the 'which pic should I use threads'. Just pick a picture that you want everyone to see.:shifty:
BTW, this is one of my favorite marks, and I am not a fan or the red.

Not biotching, stating fact. Crap photos make for a crap product. I cant take great pics but good ones are not hard. Early morning or right before sunset, find a wall that compliments the cars color, get low, focus, press button, sell underpants, ???, profit!

I agree, none of those are calender worthy. You need a nice backdrop and a little more distance.
Again, this is a user calander not a profesional with the budget for professional photos. And I don't think the background is too too important if it takes away from the mark, but I understand what you are saying. But when I see pics of girls I don't care about the background, and the same with the mark, I just look at the car and the girl. If it's a pic of a hot girl and a Mark I get really confused!

Cool! Would love to. Always loved your car.

Not biotching, stating fact. Crap photos make for a crap product. I cant take great pics but good ones are not hard. Early morning or right before sunset, find a wall that compliments the cars color, get low, focus, press button, sell underpants, ???, profit!

True, but I have some photos that look awesome to me, that mean something to me, that would be considered sub-par but I love them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back