My birthday present to me!

Tommy2011

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, my birthday is comin up in a few weeks and I just had the Lincoln serviced and they were saying that my A/C compressor had a crack in it and needs to be replaced. So I decided to go car shopping for my birthday! I picked up a 2012 Infiniti G37 Journey.

infiniti1.jpg

infiniti2.jpg

infiniti3.jpg

infiniti4.jpg

infiniti5.jpg

infiniti6.jpg

infiniti7.jpg

That's awesome! I love the look of the G35/G37, like a luxury Nissan Z. So what's happening with the LS?

Great looking car. Now do the LSE conversion on it. LOL. Kidding.

Congrats on the purchase and the color!!!

Sorry to hear about your '06! Congrats on your new purchase though. Enjoy the excellent reliability, exhaust note and superb aftermarket. Love the illuminated plates, by the way.

Thanks guys! I sold the lincoln back to the dealer I work for, and they are taking it to the sale this week! I would have gotten the Infiniti in black, but for some reason I think the trunk looks weird on a black G37.. I loved the LS and it was a great car, I just wanted something with a little more power.

I see you kept with the zero leg room back seat theme.

Looks pretty good. Those door sills are sweet!

I love my LS but this car has it beat and i would drive it over my 06 as well.

I like the coupe but I'm like 6'5 tall and weigh 280lbs, so that wasn't gonna work. lol And I don't really have people in the car with me, so the back is fine.. I just wanted a car that was kinda the same size as the Lincoln and was fun to drive. I went and drove the new BMW 328i, It was fun but the whole turbo 4 setup kinda scares me as it's a new motor for them and they don't have all the issues worked out.. O, and the bmw has auto start/stop when you're sitting at a red light, and at one light the car did not start and I had to push the start button. That was kinda scary... The Lexus IS is such an old car and their kinda bland.. And I don't like the Mercedes C class unless it's a C63, but those are a lot of money and that motor has issues with Head bolts snapping around 50K miles. American cars don't really have anything RWD that's super fun to drive.. So I got the Infiniti because It was the closest thing to a BMW without having all the dependability issues..

I do have to say, I saw my LS parked at our service department after I sold it back to my boss, and it had a fresh detail and was so beautiful.. That's one thing that I have always loved about the LS, The shape of the car is elegant, classy, and powerful.. I love the Infiniti, but if I will always have a soft spot for the LS, and wouldn't have an issue with driving another one.

I do have to say, I saw my LS parked at our service department after I sold it back to my boss, and it had a fresh detail and was so beautiful.. That's one thing that I have always loved about the LS, The shape of the car is elegant, classy, and powerful.. I love the Infiniti, but if I will always have a soft spot for the LS, and wouldn't have an issue with driving another one.

love what you say about the ls(it will be one of the beautist car for all the time).nice choise for the infinity these are good cars with high finish,good mecanic and they are the best cars that keeps their value in the luxury used cars..
but you now for me some one who owns an ls must be all the time more exclusive then having an infinity ,,i ve whishied that you one some thing like a jag xf (i think its a car in the same way of the lincoln ls..,you cant see them all the time in the road,few ones..
fnly,although what i say for sure that you get a realy good choise

love what you say about the ls(it will be one of the beautist car for all the time).nice choise for the infinity these are good cars with high finish,good mecanic and they are the best cars that keeps their value in the luxury used cars..
but you now for me some one who owns an ls must be all the time more exclusive then having an infinity ,,i ve whishied that you one some thing like a jag xf (i think its a car in the same way of the lincoln ls..,you cant see them all the time in the road,few ones..
fnly,although what i say for sure that you get a realy good choise

I like the jag XF but I didn't really want to get another used car. And I would much rather have a new cheaper car that I can afford(Infiniti) with all the bells and whistles, than to have a new or used car with no options because I can't afford all the extras... The Infiniti was still an expensive car my window sticker was 42 grand and it's pretty much fully loaded. A new XF fully loaded would be in the mid to low 60s ... But for only being 21, I think I'm doin pretty good to be able to afford a car this expensive.

When the 2012s were just starting to hit the dealerships, Jaguar was giving the 2011 loaners away for good money. There were going for $38,000 with 4000-6000 miles on them. One thing about them is even if you get a base model, they are still more loaded (navigation standard, leather seats, etc) than the competition.

They will start doing it again with the 12s as the 2013s start to come out with the new 3 liter Supercharged V6.

Your an ass bro loljk, I'm just jealous that is a nice car my friend has one and they are clean inside and out

Members online

No members online now.
Back