My baby's new shoes!

they look great on your car! I'm not crazy about the Ferrari center caps but i could live with it.

dude sick f!@#$%^& sick . i love them , where you got them from .

Yeah..he sent them with the wrong center caps. Going to be fixing that shortly. I'm hoping that gen1 caps will work. They don't look that bad though. They came from Modular Performance Wheels out of FL. PMme for contact info. He has some other wheels available also that should fit.

That looks very nice my friend. Did you try the 245/40/19s and 275/35/19s? I think those would fit and the wheel gap would be minimal, but hey if you lower it it will be purfect!

I'm known as being a brutally honest person. I admire your car, so keep in mind I have no "hate"..LOL..with that in mind:

The style of the rim looks nice. Personally, I think 19's are one size too much for the LS, as it was never engineered for that size wheel. But to each his own.

That wheelwell gap is horrific and totally unacceptable for anything less than a 4X4 look.

But its a double edged sword. If you lower it (which you must do), you run a STRONG chance of some sort of rubbing back, front, or both. Rolling the rear fender lip *might* help, but based on that offset I think I see, I doubt it. Plus the 19's will only add to rub potential.

30 Series tires WILL result in a harsher ride. It's totally normal to mentally wish it to not feel harsher, but it is harsher, due to less sidewall rubber for impact absorbtion. It will become harsher if you lower it, due to less suspension travel. The harshness doesnt always show up at first, but over time, it will present itself.

With all that said, the wheels themselves look nice. And I like the color of your LS.

Good luck

I wanted to get them on and live with them for a while before I lowered it. A 1"-1/1/2" drop should be fine. No clearance problems. To be honest the wheelwell gap isn't that bad in person. Somehow it seems exagerated in the pics. As far as the ride. I've built many cool race and street cars over the years. Everything is a compromise when you make any mods. In this case the ride is firmer and the road feel is very good. It may be a little harsher over rough pavement but is not at all bad and the trade off in responsiveness and feel over the loose and sloppy Pilots is worth it. It rides the way I like a car to ride.

niceeee, i like em. i might just have to snag a pair, we will see the LS might be gone in a few months anway...

deff switch thos center caps to lincoln ones. and put sum eibach springs on there asap!!!!!!!!!!

feebacks???

So do you like your rims???

How is about the size??? no rubb nothings write me!!

i want soe 20" with the 10" rear how is the offset?
ithink i might put some 10" with 52 of offset so you like it???

i forgot about this thread...you ever lower it?....come one man...drop it, drop it, drop it...pics pics pics...i feel like an ancy little kid here...

Members online

No members online now.
Back