My baby's new shoes!

zintkala

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Check out the pics of my new wheels. They are 19x8.5's and 19x10's with a 52 mm offset. They swear they will fit. Looking for some tire recommendations. I can get a great deal on Fuzion ZRi's. I like 'em. Had them on two cars with very good results. I am totally open to other suggestions though. 275/30/19's on the rear. 245/35/19's or 235/35/19's on the front. Not sure which is a better match as far height goes. How much mismatch can the abs system handle? Thanks.

ferrari_challenge_chrome.jpg

chromechallenge2.jpg

Sweet ass rims.

With the 52 offset they should fit even though they are 10" wide. Did you try putting em on the car? How's the center bore? Does it match?

The 19" wheels that Jaguar S-type R has, have 245/35/19 front and 275/30/19 in the back tires on em. If your wheels fit fine in the back then you could probably go 245/40/19 in the front and 275/35/19 in the back for a better ride and a meatier look.

Put the rear wheel on the car and snap a picture to see where the lip is.

Last edited:
Can't mount them as I don't have them yet. They are on their way from Miami. Doesn't matter because I won't be back home in Charlotte until Dec. 19. Traveling with work. I want to have the tires there when I get back so I can get them mounted and then it's off on a road trip to Chicago to see the family. The center bore is supposedly the same as ours. The company that makes these also makes Jag wheels and they claim that the center bore and offset is perfect for an S-type and they have fitted many in the past. And no..before anyone asks they will not have Ferrari center caps. Factory 2000-2002 caps should work plus their MPW branded caps aren't bad. I'll take pics when it's all done. Things are all coming together. Magnaflow mufflers with no resonators, Porterfield R-4s pads, Trinet drilled and slotted sprint rotors and the new wheels and tires. I'll look at lowering springs after I get these mounted and see how the clearance is. They claim they have put this wheel tire package on an S-type with a 3" drop no problem. We'll see. I'll be looking at an X-cal and CAI before I get back also. Should be a fun project.

The issue will be clearance in the rear with respect to the suspension parts. The high offset means that the wheels will stick inside farther and the 10" width rim may cause some clearance issues. There isn't much tire clearance in the rear.

You would need spacers in the rear with that offset and maybe up front, but you might only need thin ones. Like ghost said, it probably wont clear the suspension and brakes but who knows.

Good luck, I cant wait to see them!

very interested in seeing how these fit, they look nice and would be awesome if they fit in the back... keep us posted!

Great looking wheels.

They remind me a lot of these.......

CDC-WheelWeb.jpg

Masasso web.jpg

Got back into town a few days early and had the wheels and tires installed. I ended up with 245/35/19 and 275/30/19 Nitto 555R's. They fit perfect. Absolutely no clearance problems. Full lock on the fronts with no rubbing. Had the car loaded with people and shopping with no rubbing in the rear. They actually ride just about as nice or nicer than the stock 235 Pilot's in some ways. It feels totally different. Very solid and planted. Very good feedback without being harsh at all. The steering also has a nice feeling of weight to it. Overall it feels very good, reminds me of a buddy's M5. Very responsive but refined at the same time. I'll have pics up later today.

Members online

Back