MuzzleLoader for sale

ground_zero298

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well times are getting tough got to tap into the gun collection to make ends meet. I know alot of other people on here like guns also.
This will have to be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Will need to know the name of the place if you are interested.

Thompson center omega .50 cal. Fluted barrel. Red laminate W/ a urathane coating. Right hand model. With a Nikon BCD omega scope, with leupold rings and base. Also has the fold up aluminum power rod. And a aluminum locking case it comes in. Red and brown leather sling.

This smoke pole is very accurate. I run 150 grains of Triple seven and 300 grain hornady's. On a good day with no wind it will group a pie plate at 300 yards. All the circle's are dead on in the scope for the ranges. I have taken 5 deer at 250+ with this, all thru and thru's. Gun is imaculate. $600.

I keep the barrel plugged and scope lenses coved in the off season to protect the coating on them.

Pictures are of the gun as it is stored now and 4 shot group at 250 yards.

Figured I would offer to you guys before I hit gunbroker.

DSC03916.jpg

DSC03915.jpg

DSC02537.JPG

DSC02538.JPG

Beautiful Gun man.

I just bought a New Varmit Model 700, so I'm out of the market for now.

Again, BEAUTIFUL gun.

Thought i would break down the whole package.
TC omega 50 cal SST laminate thumbhole 28" $469 With 3 coats of all weather urathane high gloss on it.
Nikon Omega BCD camo 3x9 40mm $249
TC omega power T handle rod (fold down) $36
TC 300gr sabot jag $10
Red and Brown braided leather sling $30
Leupold 1 piece base $40
Leupold locking rings $$40 All lapped and aligned.
Gander mountain aluminum combo locking gun case $60

Total was a little over $900

Being able to embarass your friends at 300 yards with a smoke pole, Priceless

If no one is interested will throw it on gunbroker next week.

Members online

No members online now.
Back