Must See!! Water repellant!!

But seriously, I wonder what effect you'd get by putting it on tires for instance. Would it increase or decrease traction in rain and snow?

But seriously, I wonder what effect you'd get by putting it on tires for instance. Would it increase or decrease traction in rain and snow?

Any abrasive material will remove the coat... roads are pretty abrasive

I'm thinking on a fresh paint job thou... or undercoat your car, suspension parts, engines , glass,
Don't think I'd do my seats or carpet, but pretty much anything else

I think my dads gonna get some and do the yacht hull and engines

I think I have found my new side business. Coating items with this. This is not good for windows, yet. It dries with a white tinge. Not clear. It would be awesome on my work boots. And undercoating would be amazing! I feel like i've just stumbled across electricity! How did we ever live without this!? :D

I went to the site and filled out the thing to get more info. They don't tell you how much it costs on the site. Or at least I couldn't find it. I'll bet it costs an arm, two legs, and you first born...

SPEECHLESS!

I love it. If I had the cash I'd buy it by the drum full! I'm sure this product costs $200 - $300. for the gallon.

Once its in a clear form it'll be awesome for glass.
And no, not really THAT expensive, $60 per gal

Here's the link to order

http://www.spillcontainment.com/everdry

Sorry to drop this on the Mark board, but I figured this could be used by some for helping save Marks from rust
I may order a 2-3 gallons of blackish color once mine gets painted

Members online

No members online now.
Back