Mpg?!?!

I've managed to get around 16-17 around town so far on this crappy 91 oct fuel. Not bad tbo. I wasn't expecting much. haven't gone a long trip since the tune-up. idk if the 93 would help any. but i'm looking into getting with a bit more mpg's for me till my srt gets here...my wife hasn't complained about the mpg yet, we'll see how long that last

Get rid of your V8 luxury car and buy a 4-cylinder appliance.

QFT.

You dont buy an LS to bitch about mpg. You maintain it properly, feed it the right fuel and enjoy it.

My car may only average 15mpg but i enjoy driving it. The same cant be said for a FWD slow as :q:q:q:q prius.

I'm not complaining about the mpg at all, a little more wouldn't hurt if at all possible and if not oh well. I love the way this car drives and plan on keeping it for a long time. Inplan on putting money into a few mods. Looking at headlights, cold air intake and anything else I can do to it under the hood(w/o it being riced out) first

My 2006 with 55K gets 16-17 mpg city with stop and go and around 25-26 highway. Only time it got below 15 was when I felt the need to drag race from bumper to bumper. Even then it's only 13-14 MPG.

Members online

No members online now.
Back