Moved to NJ looking for some NJ LVCer's

Blackout

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I moved to my gf's house in Hamilton, NJ and was looking to see if there were any LVCer's near there. I've seen a few 1st gen Mark VIII's around so I figured I would ask

I'm always in NJ on my way to Langhorne, PA to see the woman. We actually passed Gloucester on the way to the beach in Ocean City yesterday. Oh, and her Aunt lives in Cherry Hill :Beer

I'm up in Alpha near Phillipsburg, however I'm down in the Princeton area alot, not far from you.

NYC LSC said:
I'm always in NJ on my way to Langhorne, PA to see the woman. We actually passed Gloucester on the way to the beach in Ocean City yesterday. Oh, and her Aunt lives in Cherry Hill :Beer
Damn man! Thats one hell of a drive from NY to Langhorne.

Well it seems like there are a decent amount of NJ LVCer's on here maybe we should plan a meet sometime or meet up at Atco one night and do a few runs

Blackout said:
Damn man! Thats one hell of a drive from NY to Langhorne.

It's not that bad at all, actually. It's like an hour and 10 minutes.

And it's a lot 'longer' of a ride in the '87 than the '95 though. Ask me about the Friday before Memorial Day on the Southbound NJ Tpke in it :Bang lol

K*A*B said:
pemberton , nj
just a little south of hamilton down rt 206

do you have a white mark?

I hail from Mt Laurel, and more and more living with my girlfriend in Lumberton, lol.

MrWilson said:
do you have a white mark?

I hail from Mt Laurel, and more and more living with my girlfriend in Lumberton, lol.
mine is red i'm in that area all the time look for rubber allo ver the lower quarter panels ...lol
i've seen a white one ,super clean all blacked out gen2,a grey one with saleen looking stripes , a guy i know has a silver one , and i saw a blue one this weekend
every once in a while i notice a really low purplish mark with a cowl hood and really shiney wheels cruising around , i wonder if he is a member

K*A*B said:
every once in a while i notice a really low purplish mark with a cowl hood and really shiney wheels cruising around , i wonder if he is a member

lmao.... yea i been wonderin the same thing. I heard it's slow though haha JK. i love that f'n car.

K*A*B said:
mine is red i'm in that area all the time look for rubber allo ver the lower quarter panels ...lol
i've seen a white one ,super clean all blacked out gen2,a grey one with saleen looking stripes , a guy i know has a silver one , and i saw a blue one this weekend

yeah, i got them mudflaps on mine, so you dont get any rubber to look for for me, lol. I just thought u mighta been this white one with them Xpansion muffs that i see every day

Members online

No members online now.
Back