Motortopia

Vivid LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
RollinLS an I are both pretty heavily involved with the website Motortopia.

Motortopia

We are representing the LS very well over there. We are tied for 3rd for the month with a feature called challenges. I would be cool to see some more LS over there to help us out.

This has been discussed before and people seem to get weird about challenges and the fact that we are "stroking" our egos by doing them. We are both very proud of our cars and there is also a $200 shopping spree for the winner in the month of Feb. We are not looking to feel better by ourselves by winning the challenges, it is just enjoyable to both of us to show off the LS.

Take a minute and check out the site. It doesn't cost anything and is simple to sign up and start voting. Brand loyalty is hard to overcome on the site and it would be nice to have some of that ourselves. Join the Lincoln group, put up some pictures and challenge someone if you like, or just help us out with some votes.

Thanks Guys

yeahh i was actually lookin at ur car the other dayy that site is actuallyy prettyy cool ill prob start doing it once i start doin a bunch of sh*t 2 my car but im gunna prob join later 2nite and just vote for now

Vivid and I are third and fourth in the Feb Top Five Challenge. Winner gets $200 shopping spree at Spinning Wheels-SC. We are trailing two T-Birds Super-coupes.

WOW...good luckk are yous in any challenges right now cause i will go vote for you 2 if you are

yeah i just went on there and voted in bout 25 of those challenges HAHA and DAMN ur winning every1 i did and babys ride is losing only 1 and by a point lolol good luck though and yeah this site is awesome im probably going to put my car up on it once i get the doors fixed and all the rest

Thanks guys.:)
If you go to link http://www.motortopia.com/groups/view/id/119/i/lincoln_ls_class_style_attitude and join(I an the mod, you will be accepted), there is a topic where Vivid and I list all of our challenges for one another. That way we never miss any. It would be easier for you guys to find and vote on our challenges.:)

Vivid has two cars, Lincoln LS & 300M in challenges.

I, ROLNGTZ on Motortopia, have 4 cars in challenges, Lincoln LS, Beretta GTZ L67, BMW Z3, and Dodge Durango.

Vivid and I are finding it hard to get challenges with the LS. So we have been getting a few challenges with our other cars.

Vivid has taken the lead and I am in third closing in on second. Not bad.:)

Vivid LS has taken a SOLID lead with 59 wins and I am in second with 46. Third has 45 wins. Looks to be a Lincoln LS one, two finish.

Members online

No members online now.
Back