More Crap On Ebay..

just ordered 3, one for each car in my driveway:lol:

This is old news, we already had a group buy on these and we all went in on them. :p

I already hooked up 4 of those, an increase in almost 400 hp and 120% increase in mpg...... :p

LMAO. 100 HP and 100 lb ft of torque and NO loss in MPG? What an utter load of bull. How do these companies get away with making such false claims? I thought Ebay was 'cracking down' on all that stuff. With crap like this available its no wonder the rice burners think they are unbeatable. :mad:

What is really killing me is that they have almost 100% feedback. How is this possible with 100 HP claims ? One guy on the feedback was THRILLED with 4mpg increase. Given, I'd take it.. but that means he was only getting 12mpg before ? thats at 30% at least. What a joke. Im burning down Ebay.

What is really killing me is that they have almost 100% feedback. How is this possible with 100 HP claims ? One guy on the feedback was THRILLED with 4mpg increase. Given, I'd take it.. but that means he was only getting 12mpg before ? thats at 30% at least. What a joke. Im burning down Ebay.
Many of these guys use fake feedback.

Members online

No members online now.
Back