moparsrs69 on ebay is big apple/gloversville ny

micahs97m8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
just saw him peddling broken door panels and the fuses from the fuse box on ebay. Just thought i'd throw out a heads up.:cool:

This is mentioned in my post also. I have posted my post all over the internet, so I dont think anyone here, or on any of the other sites will ever buy\sell anything from him. Thank god.

I 'almost' made a deal on ebay to buy a set of 10 spoke chrome wheels, then found out here about what a JO he was...about 6 months (or more) ago, so, as they say. 'his reputation precedes him'-eat :q:q:q:q, Dennis, no one who reads these forums would deal with you-move on to Vega parts, you bag of :q:q:q:q.

i think he'll still be around when the roaches are gone

Dennis was kind enough to stop by here last night and see the most recent thread about him. He then sent me an email and a message through my ebay account where i currently have a couple HID bulbs up for grabs. Heres the first one:
HEY BUD..I SEE YOU LIKE TO TALK..YOU WANNA PLAY GAMES?? IM GOOD AT GAMES SELLER!!! YOU AND LVC CAN GO CRAWL IN A WHOLE! KEEP IT UP AND JUST WATCH THE GAMES I LIKE TO PLAY SELLER! AND P.S DRIVER DOOR PANEL JUST SOLD FOR $100 PLUS SHIPPING..SO MUCH FOR YOUR BROKE DOOR PANEL..1 OUT OF 10 CLIPS BROKE DONT MAKE A DOOR PANEL JUNK..I BET ITS IN BETTER CONDITION THEN THE ONE IN YOUR CAR! AND YOU EVER TRY TO GET THESE OFF WITH OUT ATLEAST ONE CLIP BREAKING?? I DID NOT THINK SO..ILL BE WATCHING YOUR LVC POST SO KEEP RUNNING IT AND WE WILL SEE!

that was sent through ebay. The next one was titled "all my girlfriends at lvc":

AND HERE IS A SCREEN SHOT OF WHAT I MAKE SELLING MARK VIII PARTS SO GO POST THIS ON YOUR LITTLE POST ON LVC WHERE YOUR CRYING.... THIS IS 10 DAYS OF SELLING AS YOU WILL SEE.. AND $1,742.57 IS MY TOTAL AFTER PAYPAL FEES..SO YEA YOU TELL EVERYONE AT LVS TO KEEP TALKING BECAUSE I SELL ALOT MORE THEN ANY OF THEM,AND THEM NOT BUYING FROM ME DONT MEAN SQUAT AS YOU WILL SEE! JUST LOOK AT MY PARTS CAR PICTURES..ALL SUPER NICE PARTS CARS WITH ALL UNDER 90K SO KEEP TALKING I LOVE IT!

and here is the accompanying picture:
HDDGHG.gif

So i checked out his ebay feedback (all 40) and found that the first 20 were basically fake, 5 cent, feedback bots, like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320463256363&viewitem= He also has 2 people who came back and left follow-up to their feedback saying he ripped them off.

I really wasn't trying to start something. Just keeping everyone on here aware of his presence. I haven't messed with him in any way. And, Dennis, I know you're reading this. Control that temper y'old fart. The caps lock is located at the center left of your keyboard. My name is Micah, not SELLER. I tinker with parts cars but am gainfully employed otherwise. It's not a competition because i tend to sell to friends who need the parts or give them to family. (there's about 10 in the fam) If this was full-time, I would own a full-fledged junkyard for every type of car by now. :cool:

look at the second transaction, looks like some didnt like the junk he was selling..refunded!
lmao

LOL "How to increase Ebay feedback in 7 days" What a fu*cking tool. Ive got a couple spare Ebay accounts just to fu*ck with people like this....I hope he reads this!!!

I just got message from moparsrs69 telling me my shipping cost is too high.
BTW: I have 200+ feedbacks on Ebay and 100% positive.
Copy and paste.
Ok nevermind then..Im not out for inflated shipping..Would you like us to pay all your bills also? maybe a new car? Fact is this would cost around $7 to ship usps in a priority mail box..delievery conformation is extra $.70 cents and the priority mail boxes are FREE at the post office or you can order a ton on line! So that leaves us with shipping material which almost everyone has scrap newspaper laying around so thats free and no added cost to you..so now we are at handleing..I guess you think $7 extra is worth your time to drop it off...almost double of actual cost..Well nope not for me..Nice way to lose sales! Inflated shippign is an ebay violation also so I would watch out trying to double your actual shipping cost just to pocket the rest..If you want more money you should include those things in the starting price because it is not very attractive to a buyer to here you want all the extra money for this and that and the third!! Take care!

- moparsrs69

I got another message from moparsrs69

"Nice post Burbank98lsc..Cry me a river on LVC some more..Wha Wha Wha...."

- moparsrs69

Members online

No members online now.
Back