Monroe quick strut part number

Blueberryyum02

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
like the title say I’m looking to find the quick strut part number for 2002 ls sport, most threads never give part numbers, I don’t care about softness or ride difference, just a part number for front and rear. Thanks in advance.

You will find no manufacturer makes them for this car. If you look back a couple weeks in threads you will find the Strutmaster thread. Even better just go to that website. This is the company that parts them together.

You will find no manufacturer makes them for this car. If you look back a couple weeks in threads you will find the Strutmaster thread. Even better just go to that website. This is the company that parts them together.
Ok thank you.

Don't waste your time with Monroe or Strutmasters. You'll regret it. Other members that have gone this route have posted to this effect in other threads.

Don't waste your time with Monroe or Strutmasters. You'll regret it. Other members that have gone this route have posted to this effect in other threads.
Havent seen a strutmaster review on here yet? Still going bilstein tho...

Havent seen a strutmaster review on here yet? Still going bilstein tho...

There isn't one. Couple of vague references by users of them not complaining or positive. So far so good for me. I am putting them through a little harder pacing now and I am impressed with the performance so far.

The real issue is the cost difference. If you pay for bilsteins conversion and install, it becomes really exorbitant in terms of the value of the car to the job. Do it yourself, it still is very pricey. The warranty on both is lifetime so that is some misinformation, so beyond a side by side comparison - who knows. My car is in SOCAL if anyone runs the bilstein and wants to meet.

Far more likely that there are more people getting into this car that would perfer a good product that is less costly and maintains the stock standards over 'lowered'. :)

There isn't one. Couple of vague references by users of them not complaining or positive

Really???

In a thread titled "Sway Bar"...

Most that I have heard from who have installed Monroe, were unhappy with them.

Dealer put monroes in my rear under extended warranty, as Lincoln Sports were not available to them to use. I immediately noticed the difference in feel, especially under acceleration and rough bumps. Also worth noting the monroes didnt take long before they started feeling tired.

I bet in both those cases those were monroe shocks, probably the lowest cost versions and installed without any of the rest of the refresh needed for things like springs, toe links, etc etc.

It best to compare apples to apples, and if you find something on Strutmaster here, feel free to apple up. You all know I share how my choices are going.

I bet in both those cases those were monroe shocks, probably the lowest cost versions

Last time I checked there was only one Monroe shock company... and last time I checked they only made one shock line for the LS,,, called OESpectrum. So guess which ones Strutmasters is using???

Sounds pretty "apples" to me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back