Miseed Connections, Spotted LSes, and Casual Encounters

ive heard about that wheel in a 16" but have never seen one in person, I always thought they were just talking about the bigger LSE wheels. thinking back there were a couple of time looking at pictures I though something was off about the look but couldn't pin point it, smaller 16" version would make plenty of sense.

Took the niece and nephew to dunkin donuts on Hillsborough and Sheldon in TnC, FL. Does the beige one belong to anyone?

image.jpg

How come mine looks shorter? I have done nothing in the way of lowering and I know nothing was done by the grandpa that owned it before me. Ground is level in that parking lot. Optical illusion?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Somebody drives a nice black Gen 1 to the Planet Fitness by me. I've parked by it twice hoping to run into them (and that its a hot chick /dreaming!).

Somebody drives a nice black Gen 1 to the Planet Fitness by me. I've parked by it twice hoping to run into them (and that its a hot chick /dreaming!).

Its a dude with a hairy back. :p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this one the other day on the way to meet up with Manoli...........
white LS by PDQ.jpg
then this happened when I finally got there........
manoli 1.jpg
manoli 2.jpg
manoli 3.jpg
manoli 4.jpg

white LS by PDQ.jpg

manoli 1.jpg

manoli 2.jpg

manoli 3.jpg

manoli 4.jpg

Did you steal his trunk lights?

I was { } <-----this close to them. Was almost a robbery son. :shifty:

LOL Nah.....He is a really cool guy. It was nice meeting him and finally connecting with someone who actually knows what's up and has some great knowledge.

This guy on the way home. Those wind deflectors are hideous. C'mon man. Get the in-channels.

image.jpg

Younger Asian guy driving. This is a gen 2 lse right? I wasn't able to get a good look at the front. But I do believe it had the matching grille.

image.jpg

G-RELL.....I thought it was. :)

Saw this one, yesterday, on the way to the Drs. office......
image.jpg

After the dr, I saw this one on my 8 pharmacy adventure to locate my new meds....they were all "out of stock". One pharmacist actually said to me "well, it IS Friday night. If you know what I mean" What a bastard.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Man izzy, you ever spot a lot of LS'es, I could go days or weeks before I seen another one.

Man izzy, you ever spot a lot of LS'es, I could go days or weeks before I seen another one.

I live in central FL. Q-tip capital of the world. I see at least one a day. There are 3 I see on a regular basis that I haven't been quick enough to get pictures of. I pass one almost every morning on the way to work. A young woman is dropping her kids off at day care in a white GEN 2 There is one that I think lives in my complex with a Light blue GEN1. That or he is here buying drugs all the time. Could be either really. The third one is one that I see every morning in the parking lot at work light bluish greenish GEN 2. I'm always running late but one of these days I will get there early and slide in for a picture with it.

They are everywhere here. Not like camrys or accords are. But definitely not ghosts. LOL. at last count I think there were about 15 to 20 of them for sale in the tampa bay and surrounding areas.

Silver Gen 2, looked like factory HIDs. Sunday evening (4/11), I-287 exit ~5 northbound. Came up behind my black 02. I gave you a thumbs up, you gave a wave.

My friends were doing a run to a PA Waffle house with a blue '15 Mustang (Ecoboost), a 300+HP Mini, a lightly modded BMW M4, a heavily modded X1 (which beat a new S4...). I didn't go into PA, turned around at the NJ/PA border

I could go days or weeks before I seen another one.

I might live in the LS capital of the world... rarely can i go a day without seeing 4 to 5 on the road. however, now that they have been discontinued for a while, they are getting a little less frequent. we might now only be the #2 LS city in the world with BMW's and Prius's tieing for #1!

When I'm out trucking in your fine corrupt country, I spot a few here and there but around here my place, next big town over, I might be lucky if I see one or two in a month. (thus my troubles finding rear inner tail replacements at the local scrappers)

Finally got a picture with the LS I see at work everyday.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Saw this one this morning. He saw me looking and nodded. Damage on the right front corner panel.
image.jpg

This one on the way home
New car, paper tag, that's us.....
image.jpg

Then there was this DB.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

man you would think that if you were selling/buying a car, it wouldn't have a burnt out brake light...

Right? LOL I noticed that when I uploaded it. I didn't catch it when I saw it on the road.

Members online

No members online now.
Back