Miseed Connections, Spotted LSes, and Casual Encounters

FDR

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Feeling lonely for not being able to be part of any LS meets yet, so I figured I'd start a thread about notable LSes you've spotted and wanted to throw the sighting out here to see if anyone responds.

Give date/time, Generation, color, engine (if known), LS/Sport/LSE, general location, maybe license plate state?

I have a few from the last week.

Monday 3/09. You rumbled down Route 9 in Old bridge in your silver Gen 2 LS. I believe my dad spotted you months ago as well and told me how nice your exhaust sounded.

3/09 and 3/11: Black Gen 2 LS, tinted, showed up for the Rangers signing. Parked on 9 to discharge passengers. 3/11 spotted at Shop Rite

3/11: Gen 2, that pale green/gray color. GSP>287 ramp. I was the jerk in the black 02 hitting the intake's drone...

Lastly, I spotted this poor LS up in CT that probably hasn't moved in months.
2015-03-10 17.55.50.jpg

2015-03-10 17.55.50.jpg

rule one, you shouldn't post pictures of LS's not taken from LS's! lol

that ls buried under the snow is a sad effing sight.

there is a gen 1 blue ls thats lowered that goes through
my hood a couple times a week. looks lowered and has
a nice exhaust.

another one lives around the corner from me, but NEVER
moves out of the driveway. has a really nice set of rims
on it.

rule one, you shouldn't post pictures of LS's not taken from LS's! lol

I was on a swap in a Crosstrek. Trust me, I would have much preferred my LS in those winding roads. Unfortunately, no one would want to trade a 12 year old "unreliable" luxury car for a brand new Subaru. Something something RWD+open diff+snow+waaaaaah call them a waaaahmbulance

Do junk yards count?? :p

Yeah sure. I'm debating my auction yard finds but half of the vehicles were trade-ins, half were repos, so it could be a touchy subject aaaaaaand whatever, here they are. The LSE's armrest was too nice to not post. They're from July or August 2014 in a Baltimore auction lot. There was also a silver one with a spoiler and a nice Marauder

2014-06-26 12.50.35.jpg
2014-06-26 12.50.06.jpg
2014-06-26 12.49.50.jpg
2014-06-26 12.49.44.jpg

2014-06-26 12.50.35.jpg

2014-06-26 12.50.06.jpg

2014-06-26 12.49.50.jpg

2014-06-26 12.49.44.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me more about the casual encounters...

She was lean, had a long, tapered body. Her small forward section was balanced by her ample rear and pear-shaped hips. Her exterior was silvered and aged, but her face was poised with such confidence and eagerness. "I've been around the block" her eyes said, while her soft rumble proclaimed "I can still hang with the younger generation". She passed by without even a single glance to the side. She knew I was there, she knew I had stopped what I was doing to watch her pass me by, and she knew her apparent bliss was what drew me in the most. I was instantly hooked on a model beyond her prime, drawn in by her seemingly exotic rarity.

Swiggity swooty, I'm comin' for that booty

She was lean, had a long, tapered body. Her small forward section was balanced by her ample rear and pear-shaped hips. Her exterior was silvered and aged, but her face was poised with such confidence and eagerness. "I've been around the block" her eyes said, while her soft rumble proclaimed "I can still hang with the younger generation". She passed by without even a single glance to the side. She knew I was there, she knew I had stopped what I was doing to watch her pass me by, and she knew her apparent bliss was what drew me in the most. I was instantly hooked on a model beyond her prime, drawn in by her seemingly exotic rarity.

Swiggity swooty, I'm comin' for that booty

:leghumper :bowrofl: :leghumper

3/22/15 1st Gen Sport. This one is about a mile from me which I've seen around; elderly couple drive it.

ls.jpg

Tell me more about the casual encounters...

My LS had a casual encounter with a truck in a bar parking lot that ran off. Found out at the end of the night when I went to crawl into it and go down the road and the car wouldn't drive straight. Does that count as getting screwed and wondering who it was?

another reason we should all have cameras in our cars (activate when hit or tampered with)

We went to Coast Con Saturday in the 04 (red). When we came out, there was another gen II red LS parked a couple of spaces over.

another reason we should all have cameras in our cars (activate when hit or tampered with)

I have a dash cam in mine. People round here drive like they have no sense.

I have a dash cam in mine. People round here drive like they have no sense.

I've had one or two near encounters with constant velocity drivers in Pensacola. They only go about 20 MPH, but they do that right through stop signs and red lights too.

This guy stopped through to see my next door neighbor. First chance I've had to talk to an owner about our cars I person. I'm still high off of that. LOL

Same year, sport with 208K miles. Nice guy. I told him about LVC, maybe he will pop up. Funny thing was, while we were standing there talking, another LS drove by. GEN 1 as well. But he didn't stop. :( I probably couldn't handle all that LS at once though. HAHA

image.jpg

image.jpg

looks gen two to me...

can you prove gen 1?

The wheels?

Probably not other than a friend bought an '01 base V8 with those wheels in mid '01. Maybe it was an '02 they bought, memory and all.......

edit:
It was an '02...........

yeah... I've only seen three types: 5 star 17's, 5 star (flat) 16's, and LSE 17's....

your saying there was another?

Yeah I've seen those gen 1 wheels in person and on Ebay occasionally. Same style as the gen2 ones with a different finish and color.

Members online

No members online now.
Back