Misc. Pics. *DU WARNING!*

StraDog

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, it finally got nice out, so I decided to clean up the engine a bit as well as some detailing on the car. I just need some performance parts now! LOL. :Beer

100_0290 (Small).JPG

100_0294 (Small).JPG

100_0295 (Small).JPG

100_0297 (Small).JPG

All this room and still no twin screw.

Jon, the car looks good. Now make it fast already ......

Looking good Jon. I hope one day to get my blue '93 the dechrome treatment with fresh paint :Beer .

driller said:
Looking good Jon. I hope one day to get my blue '93 the dechrome treatment with fresh paint :Beer .
hey I was wondering what paint you used for your chrome trim above the grill and the back end. thanks

ModPWR said:
All this room and still no twin screw.

Jon, the car looks good. Now make it fast already ......

LOL. It takes soo much just trying to keep it clean and running properly. I actually just got done waxing it tonight, after the shots. Once I get the car into the shop for the new radiator, trans. cooler, and fuel pump, I'll start spendin some cash into speeed. Most likely, 3.73's and intake work will be done by the end of May. With other modification in between ( interior work, LMS Maf, icebox, etc...)

I'm not very sure on what paint it is because I had my uncle did the body work, I'll definently try and see what he used tho. It definently doesn't stick good tho.LOL. That's where the touch up paint comes to play. LOL.

I soo want some 18" Cobra R's. So I may have to stall on the gears and engine mod's until then. LOL. I would rather have pimp rims that will make the car look that much better, than a few more ponies right now. Rims are a must on these cars, and I might just have to buy some this summer. :Beer

Believe me, I am sooo anxious to use up that space from the hood, it makes me sick everytime I look at all that space available ! So if anyone is porting a cobra intake manifold or has one for sale, let me know !

Thanks for the kind words all. :Beer

67Continental said:
i think that's a reflection, no?

I placed a Lincoln emblem there for a little something more. LOL. I just thought it would look nice and add a little more of a custom/oem look.

I don't really think custom and OEM go together, but whatever. LoL.

Email me before you swap the radiator. The new alternative to stock cooling is now available.

Air Filter?

StraDog said:
Well, it finally got nice out, so I decided to clean up the engine a bit as well as some detailing on the car. I just need some performance parts now! LOL. :Beer

StraDog,
What Brand/Type is that air filter? I still have the stock rectangular one but it looks like what you have is more efficient for air flow, something I should look into.

:gr_hail: :gr_hail: :gr_hail:
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

I want that hood. I dig the blacked out trim. I *had* those rims...now I have my fresh chrome 10-spokes, so I could dupe that car, and not be a copy-cat...per se.

stra, that's an awesome car man. very clean, looks bad as hell, and definately keeps them guessing, huh?

thanks for the new desktop pics.

very nice mark...the nose is tight!
im looking to do alil something something to my 98 lsc

I assume the hood is a custom on off piece. Center section of something and the 4 corners of a mark for fitment?

Thanks
Keith
Tractionless

Very HOTT looking. Definitely needs rims though... Cobra R's would set it offfff!

Jamler3 said:
Very HOTT looking. Definitely needs rims though... Cobra R's would set it offfff!

Ditto.

Plans for this summer:

- 18" Cobra R's or 18" American Racing Rebels.

- 13" cross drilled/slotted Front rotors with Cobra Dual piston calipers.

Only reason I may go with AR is because I get hella deals with them and can pick them up directly. They also are different and got a style of their own.

Performance comes next year; or maybe after the HID's. :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back