Minnesota LS Meet Photos 9-25-10

jk52781

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, once again the boys from Minnesota had to get together and have some fun with our LSs. Here are some pictures from the day. Nice to meet up with Silver LS for the first time. The cop in the picture below got jealous and wanted to be part of the action.

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

Hey, it was an awsome time. I think there will be more pictures coming too.

I gotta say that car in the action shot looks great! :p

Nice rides guys, looks like a good turn out. Did the cop go over being all suspicious?

Nice orange hat pete.lol

Silver_LS, that does look sweet. Calendar entry pic!

Nice rides guys, looks like a good turn out. Did the cop go over being all suspicious?

Nice orange hat pete.lol

Silver_LS, that does look sweet. Calendar entry pic!

The cop did get out of his car and looked at our LSs. He appeared to be stairing more at our window tint level than anything else. He never said anything and let us have our fun. :)

Here are another few shots of Pete's car in the driveway. Pete, sorry for rubbing one out on your hood in the middle of the night. :lol:

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

Here's some of the pics that I took. I just got home, and I have to say... driving with a massive hangover sucks balls.

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

Thought this one was kinda funny. That's John's LS. That's John in the background about to take care of some business:

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

Nice group of LSs and very nice pictures. I love that blue LS. Lower it a bit and spacerd bla bla it will look even more incredible.

Love how the cop posed too. Great pictures!

Yea the one with the red police car, that looks sweet. Did you guys get him to post his car up like that? Looks tightt

Yea the one with the red police car, that looks sweet. Did you guys get him to post his car up like that? Looks tightt

That was my excellent photographer skills lol. That second cop showed up to talk to the first one. He parked right next to us. I snapped that pic when he was backing out to leave. :D

Pete, I had to take a leak and you caught me. That is funny. I like the black and white pictures a lot.

:D

Yeah those pics looked better when I switched them to B&W.

Where's the pic from friday night of nic and I at your place?

:D

Yeah those pics looked better when I switched them to B&W.

Where's the pic from friday night of nic and I at your place?

I still have it on my camera. You want me to post that up? hahaha

Also, you should add a black and white picture from this meet in your signature.

I still have it on my camera. You want me to post that up? hahaha

Also, you should add a black and white picture from this meet in your signature.

I thought the photo was pretty funny. But holy hell was I drunk.

I thought the photo was pretty funny. But holy hell was I drunk.

You and Nic were tanked! Nic was attempting to rest bottles on my lamps and you could not remember getting pizzas after the grocery store.:lol:
It was a very fun time.

Members online

No members online now.
Back