Miles on your LS

2006 with 90,782.0 miles.

All hard parts original except for front stabilizer bar links, front rotors, and exhaust cams. It still has original headlight bulbs!

Yeah, that time traveler is interesting to be sure...

2005 V8 Ultimate, way up there at nearly 84K.

The last day of Winter 2015 was March 19, 2015.

Maybe.....But.....as you know us Floridians have different winters.

Oct 13-19
Nov 7-22
Nov 28-Dec 6
Dec 28-29
Jan 6-Feb 3
Feb 5-6
Feb 29
March 3-7

This is just a estimation of the Florida Winters any given year and leap year.

:eek:2006, purchase November 2005 - All 126,000 +/- driven by me.

A couple of trips from DC to Miami, Trip from Juno Beach to Las Vegas, Las Vegas to numerous fun spots out west, LV to DC and then the dreaded plastic cooling parts, alternator,... fixed and to the garage. I bought an 2014 Explorer Sport which is almost as much fun to drive. Now, I'm trying to reconnect with my LS. It's playing hard to get!

Hiro? Is that you? Some feat to have bought a car from the future. :p :p :p
I do not recall being called Hiro. Nice to know not only one that has 10 year error in date. But after driving 1998 Taurus SE for few years --. FYI as for miles on car it jumped 1,000 in 4 day trip from Tri-Cities, MI to upper peninsula of MI to Marquette then west to 28-41 north past Houghton - Hancock and up Brock way Mountain in Copper Harbor at top of Kewanah Peninsula or northern point of UP then back down to through Eagle Harbor to Baraga, east to Whitefish Point and over to Sioux St. Marie and area around locks then back to Tri-Cities, MI. So car now has another 1,000 miles or near 95,000 total. No 93 Octane available in Kewanah. Best could find from pump was 91 Octane at either BP or Shell (if planned ahead). Car performed great through 28 north on narrow sharp twisting highway with steep hills curves were very sharp through very old mountain area North of Hancock,MI. Was sort of paved fire trail and fun drive using manual shift and larger tires. Could be really nasty with coil overs and few other mods to keep car on road. Wife was not impressed. I was pretty selfish. But had to try car out a bit.
Yes this has nothing to do with miles on car but just got back so wanted to say great road car and still was about 22 MPG average for whole trip.

I dont think he is going to sell you his bumper... lol

Haha that's funny but I didn't even think about that. No I was wondering b/c it seems like every 1st gen lse I see is either silver birch or silver frost. Did they even make them in other colors lol

Haha that's funny but I didn't even think about that. No I was wondering b/c it seems like every 1st gen lse I see is either silver birch or silver frost. Did they even make them in other colors lol

Silver Birch is a Gen2 color. Silver Frost is Gen1......

Members online

Back