Mid America Ford & Team Nationals!

I was definitely on sensor overload!! Sucks I wasn't paying attention lol

Have to hit me up next time your up this way, what's the name of you buddies shop up here?

It was the shop there at the track, Scott is the shop/track owner, and John is his brother that works in the shop.

Looks like I'll be returning very soon as I have a Cobra that will need to be prepped for a track event, I'll keep you posted.

But I will be in Bixby, I'm sure you know where that is, but than again I may wander over to Owasso while I'm up there.

Go to the ShoGun for dinner??

I'm right by Bixby, I'm on the south side of broken arrow, I'm always down for ShoGuns!

Looks like I'll be returning very soon as I have a Cobra that will need to be prepped for a track event, I'll keep you posted.

But I will be in Bixby, I'm sure you know where that is, but than again I may wander over to Owasso while I'm up there.

Go to the ShoGun for dinner??

I'm right by Bixby, I'm on the south side of broken arrow, I'm always down for ShoGuns!

That's perfect then, sounds like we can make these plans work, I'll confirm the date with my client, and keep you posted with the details.

If for some reason I need to go back to Hallett for some more work on the Terlingua, (going out on a limb here, LOL) I would guess you would probably want to go maybe :rolleyes:

And of course you know this is the ShoGuns there by the hotel everyone was staying at, they seems to have pretty good food, and the drinks weren't too bad either, the only other place is a high end steak house where I know two of the wait staff that are drop dead hot, but it's about $100 a plate.

That's perfect then, sounds like we can make these plans work, I'll confirm the date with my client, and keep you posted with the details.

If for some reason I need to go back to Hallett for some more work on the Terlingua, (going out on a limb here, LOL) I would guess you would probably want to go maybe :rolleyes:

And of course you know this is the ShoGuns there by the hotel everyone was staying at, they seems to have pretty good food, and the drinks weren't too bad either, the only other place is a high end steak house where I know two of the wait staff that are drop dead hot, but it's about $100 a plate.

Keep me updated for sure, heck yes Hallet sounds good if you'll have me!

ShoGun's is awesome and I'm a huge fan of high end "steak", you just say when and where!

Nice. It's possible you might see us make an appearence in Terlingua this year I hope. Things are looking up! I started a new job which will make things easier next year vacation wise. P.S. the GT-H is heading to Vegas next week for a Paxton. Woo Hoo!!

Nice. It's possible you might see us make an appearence in Terlingua this year I hope. Things are looking up! I started a new job which will make things easier next year vacation wise. P.S. the GT-H is heading to Vegas next week for a Paxton. Woo Hoo!!

That would be great to see you two this fall, you know it wouldn't be the same without you both being there.

I did wonder about the new job, but figured you would let us know how it all was working out when you felt it was right, and the garage work looks fantastic, I probably need to talk with you about this, as things are in the works on this end.

So will that be registered as a GT-H/SC????

I ran Clarissa's GT-H at Mid America that week, and enjoyed it much more than I did Doc Scott's GT500 stage 2, go figure.

BTW way, speaking of those two, he did an molar extraction on me the day I got there, and went right to work on Mike's Terlingua, 10 hours straight, he did a fantastic job, I will be using him again as my dentist.
Note, I couldn't take the hydrocodone he prescribed me cause, I was a driving instructor, and working on cars, I took a little aspirin, and that kept me from having any issues the whole week.

Doc Scott for the win!!!!

Oooo and ask me about Mistress Nina his assistant some time, WHOA!!! :D

Ewwwwwwwwww!!! TMI! :yuck::yuck::yuck:

Yes, it will be in the registry as a GT-H/SC since they are doing the install. It will not be striped as such because of my paint job but oh well. Yes, must here about Mistress Nina!!

Ewwwwwwwwww!!! TMI! :yuck::yuck::yuck:
Thats why they dont let me near them any more. They said what I did was disgusting. I said it showed how nice the car was and that it would wipe off the leather.

So, how's that lightning run? Anyone know? I saw a video of it on Youtube just idling, but that's all. =[

Members online

No members online now.
Back