Michael Jackson near death

Bob Hubbard

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Michael Jackson was taken to UCLA medical center minutes ago in full cardiac arest.
Word is, he was not breathing when admitted.
Bob.

I liked him from when I was young until about the mid to late '80's...once he got "loopy" and had more and more plastic surgery and seemed to go off the deep end, I didn't care for his music anymore.

I'll still listen to his music from the past...he was an amazing performer at one time.

And I had that awesome poster of Farrah Fawcett in the red swimsuit when I was in high school / college. She was a beautiful woman.

May they both rest in peace...

I liked him from when I was young until about the mid to late '80's...once he got "loopy" and had more and more plastic surgery and seemed to go off the deep end, I didn't care for his music anymore.

I'll still listen to his music from the past...he was an amazing performer at one time.

His music was great, when he was black.

Damn!

Controversy aside, he was THE pop legend!

R.I.P.

celebrity-pictures-michael-jackson-.gif

I have posted this on all the car/truck sites I frequent. :D

He was a legend in the music industry but that doesn't change the fact that he molested children which in my eyes is f*cked up! At least he went quickly but was not the case for the beautiful Farah Fawcett who struggled 3 years with cancer and also passed today! I am still trying to decide who was better looking...ha ha j/k! May they both rest in peace!!!!

And I had that awesome poster of Farrah Fawcett in the red swimsuit when I was in high school / college. She was a beautiful woman.

Imaging the population explosion she prevented in the 80's by preventing hundreds of millions of sperm from reaching their biologicial destination.

hundreds of millions potential americans were not born due to "that poster".

*LMAO*

He was a legend in the music industry but that doesn't change the fact that he molested children which in my eyes is f*cked up! At least he went quickly but was not the case for the beautiful Farah Fawcett who struggled 3 years with cancer and also passed today! I am still trying to decide who was better looking...ha ha j/k! May they both rest in peace!!!!

I think Farrah died, Michael heard about it and flat out had a heart attack.

Farrah KILLED MJ!

(charlie voice)
"well done Angel".
(/end charlie voice)

Liked some of his songs before he turned into a sick, pathetic, pedophile.
IMHO never was the king of pop, more a misguided kid who wanted to be white and at one time had too much money.
Hope he will get his just rewards and if he will RIP there is hope for a lot of people. Just my opinion and no reply needed.

The hosp. does not no what to do with MJ body//plastic recycle day is next tuesday

It was reported that MJ did not die of a heart attack..he choked on a bag of 12 yr old nuts

the police found class 1 drugs in the Kitchen,class 2 drugs in the den ,class 3 drugs in living room and class 4 A in the bedroom

MJ wants to be reincarnated as a playstation 3 controller..so little boys will still play with him

The Jockey association are wearing black arm bands to honor Mj for most 8yr olds ridden in a season

I heard that he wants to be reincarnated as a wal-mart,where all young boys clothes are half off.

Too much money? He was half a billion in debt.

Frogman better read my post again, I mentioned "at one time".
At more than one time he silenced families when he did abused boys.
FYI when you spent more money than you take in you will go broke.
Have a great day. :rolleyes:

got this in an email today, it's just wrong....

A Powerful Message from Stevie Wonder on Michael Jackson’s Death…

....... .. … … .. …..
... . . … . . . . . .. . .. …. .. .. . … ..
.... ... .. ... ... .... ... ...... ...... ... ... ... .... ...... .. .
... . . … .. . . . ..
.... . .... ... .... .... ......
..... .... .... .... ..... ..... ..... .. . . .... ....
.. .. .
.. . .. . .. . ...
........ ... ... ... .. ... ....... ... .. .... ... ... ...... ....
.. .. .. .
... ....
... . . . . . .. .. … ..

Deep stuff!
I nearly cried when he said “. .. . . . .. .. … .. .. . . .... ...."

Members online

No members online now.
Back