Merry christmas

Don Pfau

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
:d

A260.jpg

A39.jpg

A17.jpg

Someone had to step up and a make a thread like this. Merry Christmas everybody!! Post up your loots too :D

Merry Christmas!! For everybody that asked me what I really wanted, I told them money for my valve cover gasket and powder coat job. I got $300 all together!!! Then I got those cool, double drive screwdrivers and extendable wratchet and a Giant's World Series plaque!!! I'm feelin' a little butch, but I did GOOD!!! :D

tools.jpg

giants.jpg

Merry Christmas to all of my fellow LVCers! :V Unfortunately I don't trust Santa when it comes to car parts because he is not familiar with the "sleighs" we own.:p

Here is my nephew and I. This is his "I see what you did there" face. :p:D

AveryandMe.jpg

I got $300.00, a beard trimer, and some Stetson colone. I'm happy but nothing for the Mark's. I got a front and rear set of R-1 cross drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pad plus installation for my wife and her car.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY LVC BUDDIES!!!

Better late than never right? Been busy with the family. Both Christmas Eve party & Christmas day party were at my house this year so I truly haven't stopped organizing, cleaning, hosting, etc... since the 22nd.

Santa was nice this year. I got a set of black Cobra mats for the black '97, got a nice Norelco electric shaver, got some cash & clothing. Best of all I got to spend it with my entire family & we had an amazing time.

Last but not least, I surprised my wife with this 10 month old gorgeous Schitzu/Yorkie mix. She's beyond amazing.

imagejpeg_2_14-1.jpg

20121213093925579.png

PicsArt_4.jpg

She is our 2nd dog. We have Rocky our 4 year old Golden Retriever & they get along awesome!

Members online

Back