Merry Christmas!!!...so what did you get?

9enisP

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everybody. Anybody get/getting something new for there LS? Let see it.

I am getting my stock rims painted and my suspension installed also resonators delete and custom exhaust tips.... Hopefully i will have the car on my hands on Thursday

Got a KKM intake, put it on already and went for a ride.....Love it. i won't post pics because I am sure everyone has already seen it on the LS.

Yep. Got the KKM tru-rev, new floor mats, and Hoen Xenonmatch Plus bulbs. All presents to myself. :D Thanks Ken!

I got 4 245/35/20 Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires for $511.01

Did not get anything for the LS since its long gone lol. For the "new" car I did get racing seats along w/ all the things that well be installed into them for heat/cool and massage, having 10 disc changer and system going into it aswell, dvd/nav on the way. All givin' to me by me besides a couple little things, probably going to start sleeping in the car soon w/ all the goodies in it/going into it :).

Woo Hoo!!! 3 of my presents are somewhat for my car. Navigation/GPS/Mp3 System, 300.00 gift certificate to my favorite audio shop, and a new Cobra Radar Detector XRS 9430 with hardwire kit. Also got a good photo program so I can modify my LS pics. Having trouble installing it, may have to get a better,faster,bigger, cpu

2 things for the LSE. The Xcal2 I got as a early Christmas present about 5 weeks ago, and a new truck for a daily driver about 2 weeks ago. The LSE is now a toy with the other Lincolns.

165-6587_IMG.JPG

164-6470_IMG.JPG

Very nice. What engine?

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC said:
2 things for the LSE. The Xcal2 I got as a early Christmas present about 5 weeks ago, and a new truck for a daily driver about 2 weeks ago. The LSE is now a toy with the other Lincolns.

^ Nice 92 LSC you got(for sale too) there NYC. Be interested but already got 3 cars again now.

I found out that the car can handle last night when some dumb bitch decided to go through a stop sign and almost broadside me. :mad::D

Thanks Beamer. :)

NYC LSC said:
I found out that the car can handle last night when some dumb bitch decided to go through a stop sign and almost broadside me. :mad::D
Thats sucks...been there before.

When I first got my LS I found it to feel small, but the way it handles and drives grew on me quickly.

Gift certificate going towards Xcal2
K&N Typhoon intake
Rims and spoiler were early gifts to myself

I got a KKM intake. Got it today not yesturday but it was still a gift. Also i got some fiberglass stuff. Not to cool because it is a lot of work but when it is done it should look good. Im doing the whole trunk.

I recieved enough car cleaning products to open up my own car wash haha. I bought a Magnaflow Exhaust about a month ago -haven't found time to install it :( - So I'll call it a Christmas gift to myself to allievate some guilt over the price

Members online

Back