Mechanical aptitude test

I got 86 percent. Some of those diagrams, particularly with the pulleys and weights were abit unclear. Thats my excuse anyway! Lol. :)

lol i did this on the explorer forum and got a 82, got bored halfway through and kinda just "winged it" from there

Holy crap, I sent this test to my wife as a lark and I'll be damned if she didn't get a 64. She's never twisted a wrench in her life.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never taken a physics course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Mensans.

i got an 88. i wish they would go back and let you see which ones were wrong. but that's not bad for a gasfitter posing as a mechanic.

For the last 9 years, I have been with a rather upper end construction/remodel company, that specializes in Kitchens, and other rooms, but 90% kitchens, called "Kitchen Plus"
I design the kitchens, and do the cad work to get the cabinets built in our shop.
My background is in Arch. design, and drafting, but I have also turned a wrench or 2 for the last 34 years, as well.

Sweet. I have worked the past 3 years, since college graduation, as a Project Designer for a Civil Engineering company. Technically we perform all sorts of land development services (site design, landscape architecture, planning, municipal work, and highway design) but I work in the "Large Projects" department. Our two largest clients are Wal-Mart and Targets stores. I do some CAD work, some Engineering design, and some project presentation to cities (planning commissions, utility companies, municipal engineering departments). Most of our work is not local so I get to travel which is nice.

I have not been able to do as much work on my autos as I would like but I have always done what I had tools/space/knowledge to do.

:V :yourock:

buddylee.....LMAO...I had a friend(also one of my engineers), and he got a 84%.
My lead engineer got an 84% as well, then told the other one he got a 92%...He didnt want to show up the boss(me), but he HAD to give the other guy a hard time....didnt work, he was found out...:D

Sweet. I have worked the past 3 years, since college graduation, as a Project Designer for a Civil Engineering company. Technically we perform all sorts of land development services (site design, landscape architecture, planning, municipal work, and highway design) but I work in the "Large Projects" department. Our two largest clients are Wal-Mart and Targets stores. I do some CAD work, some Engineering design, and some project presentation to cities (planning commissions, utility companies, municipal engineering departments). Most of our work is not local so I get to travel which is nice.

I have not been able to do as much work on my autos as I would like but I have always done what I had tools/space/knowledge to do.

:V :yourock:

N8, where do you live?...I'm always looking for good people who pay attention to detail!

N8, where do you live?...I'm always looking for good people who pay attention to detail!

I'm living and working in Bentonville, Arkansas. I graduated from the University of Missouri - Rolla with a BS in Civil Engineering and moved down here in early 2005. Where is Kirkland?

Pretty far...Washington state...on the east side of Lake Washington, across from Seattle. Pretty sure you wouldnt commute from there..:D

Members online

Back