Max said "its not available on the planet", anybody have it ?

joeynat

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
94 Mark VIII

A leak was found in my Air Conditoner System.

According to max it is part # 19972 A/C Compressor to Condenser Discharge Line.

My mechanic has the car now he said the part goes from metal tubing to rubber to metal to a type of can.

DOES ANYONE, have this part and knows it has no leaks ?

Please.

I bought a spare one of these for my car many years ago from Jamie on here when he was selling parts. Just find someone parting a southern car and grab it. I think I payed 40 for it.

Im gunna have to go that route (pick n pull) i called that pirtek company they said probably not too tricky. I just cant believe something cant be rigged up.

I've got several. I'll sell you one for $70 shipped. I think I have some nice rust free ones from 2nd gen's. Most of the ones you see have rusted out.

discharge hose.jpg

discharge hose.jpg

The discharge line from a 94-96 T-bird will work, and those can still be gotten from Ford and aftermarket. The only differences are the pressure switch (different plug) and the mounting bracket, both of which you'll have to swap out. I'm basing this on a local guy here who swapped his out for a T-bird's. I've seen it installed and it works.

T-bird huh ? Max is slacking....im buying one off of charger from a 98. If that dont work ill go the t-bird route. Thanks.

Lol ya was just comparing this line the one I replaced from my 98, to my cougars line and it's same except pressure switch with takes 30 seconds to change

Nice to know that's for sure

Members online

No members online now.
Back