MarkGT 350 what do you think?

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
A crude microsoft paint job. Just a little bit of fun.

8d65a8eb.jpg

glad I am the first to reply. I actually have never been 1 to rip on you however this is an exception. This is the most retarded post I have ever seen. are you serious with this?

BlackMark8Li said:
glad I am the first to reply. I actually have never been 1 to rip on you however this is an exception. This is the most retarded post I have ever seen. are you serious with this?

+ 1 million

sorry thats just a bad idea

lol...no im not serious. just havin some fun with it.

i think the mudflaps really set that beast off, the markgt350 is just an enhancement.

Nakoa said:
i think the mudflaps really set that beast off, the markgt350 is just an enhancement.

LOL! just what i was thinking!

BlackMark8Li said:
mods, can you please delete this post. this is a total waste of space

so are you, but no one has shot you in the face yet.

As much as I would like to lock this thread, i'm not gonna. Yet anyway.

Although I don't really see what this has to do with VIII tech, I do have to ask why the hell you would put something like that on here? Your obviously gonna get razzed about it, so why get upset when it happens?

*Continues trolling LVC, to the sweet sounds of Willie Nelson, "Whiskey river take my mind!........"*

94m5 said:

Although I don't really see what this has to do with VIII tech, I do have to ask why the hell you would put something like that on here? Your obviously gonna get razzed about it, so why get upset when it happens?

*Continues trolling LVC, to the sweet sounds of Willie Nelson, "Whiskey river take my mind!........"*

Thank you, I've never laughed so hard on this fourm as I have seeing this post. and I'm not trying to start a fight with anyone.

94m5 said:

im not upset. i put it on there for a cheep laugh. do you honestly think i was serious?

Members online

No members online now.
Back