Mark VIII wheels for sale

djKale

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
Contact seller
(4) Aluminum Directionals with 245/50ZR16 tires. I bought these five years ago brand new at the dealership. Three are in excellent condition, one has some curb rash but is otherwise okay. The two tires on the rear are decent, but two fronts will need to be replaced. Comes with four Lincoln centercaps.

(4) Lacey Spoke Wheels with worn tires. These are the original wheels and are in good shape. They have been sitting for five years, but I did clean them up thoroughly last year when someone inquired about buying them. They are in great shape and have been stored indoors (inside a shed). Great for a set of drag radials or slicks. They also have four Lincoln centercaps.

Bolt pattern is 5x4.25 (5x108mm), 16x7" wheels, FWD offset. Fits Other Lincolns, T-Birds, and other Fords.

It looks like I'm gonna be keeping the chrome directionals I bought so now I have two sets of spare wheels.

Here's a few pics and a link to more:

dir_group.jpg

lacey_spokes_front_group.jpg

I even clened the BACKSIDE of these babies!
lacey_spokes_backside_group.jpg

More pics here:
http://www.kalekainoa.com/images/wheels

$435 takes both sets.

Email me at djkale@kalekainoa.com or PM me if interested.

Kale

That's gotta be the cleanest inside/backside of any alloy wheel I've ever seen! How did you do that?

When I took off my silver 20 spokes they were almost black. Hard scrubbing got them cleaner but nothing like that!

driller said:
That's gotta be the cleanest inside/backside of any alloy wheel I've ever seen! How did you do that?

When I took off my silver 20 spokes they were almost black. Hard scrubbing got them cleaner but nothing like that!

No sh!t! That's what I thought. I used an SOS pad and a lotta spare time. They look better in the pics, there is actually still a few spots of dirt that you can't really make out in the photos. They are DAMN clean though, especially when you compare them to what they used to look like.

Kale

would you part with just the directionals? I've been looking at picking a set of those up.

thanks,
-Steve

dsinclair said:
I MIGHT take on the lacies for winter rims. Really depends on the split of costs and shipping.

I should have posted this already, they are sold.

Kale

Hey Joey, your link to the Lincolns of Distinction is wrong. In case anyone is interested the real link is below.

Members online

Back