For Sale Mark VIII - TRW Upper Control Arms

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I recently got rid of my 97 Mark VIII, so here are some parts I salvaged from it:

TRW Upper control arms. Used, with about 35k miles. These things still look very close to new.
TRW's are what Ford used on these cars from the factory, and typically last about 100k miles.

If you're unfamiliar with the different brands, TRW's have the more desirable 'spinning' bushings and are no longer available new. You don't have to worry about bushing wind-up with these. I can get a better pic if needed.

$80 shipped for the pair
image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm planning on picking up the LCA's and sway bar endlinks from the same car tomorrow. They're still attached to the K-member at my friend's house.

The LCA's are TRW's with about the same amount of miles, and the endlinks should be TRW as well. The endlinks have about 15k miles.

If one of you wants the whole set, I'd rather sell it all at once.

I'm planning on picking up the LCA's and sway bar endlinks from the same car tomorrow. They're still attached to the K-member at my friend's house.

The LCA's are TRW's with about the same amount of miles, and the endlinks should be TRW as well. The endlinks have about 15k miles.

If one of you wants the whole set, I'd rather sell it all at once.

I'll take em! I really need the UCA's as well. PM me price and Paypal info.

Here's a picture of the LCA's and the sway bar endlinks. Apparently, I got my 2 cars mixed up, since I'm pretty sure these endlinks have more than 15k miles. The most they have is 35k miles and were changed out at the same time as the UCA's and LCA's. One of the endlinks has a couple cuts in one of the boots, and one of them has some messed up threads. Basically, I'm not going to charge for them. I'll just throw them in with the control arms.

If anyone wants the whole lot, I think $30 for each control arm, plus $20 for shipping is a fair price. You'll get the end links too as a bonus.

Total price - $140 shipped

Here's a picture of them. I haven't cleaned them up yet, so a lot of what you're seeing in the picture is dirt, but there is some surface rust on the parts that are just bare metal, from the factory...

None of the ball joints have any play in them. They all move smoothly and are still tight.

get-attachment.jpg

get-attachment.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back