For Sale Mark VIII Projectors

BigPip

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Lens started to turn yellow after the first year I defluted them and for a quick solution I put a stock set of headlights in.

What I am selling is a pair of headlights with the projectors already in them and the hid bulbs. NO BALLAST. I used them to power up some hids in the factory headlight housing I put in the car. The projectors are the ones seen in my signature. I recommend either using the LSC lens or making a new lens out of acrylic, that's what I was planning- I even bought the sheet to do. I haven't figured out what I want for them yet though. Mark viii projectors blacked out.jpg20151007_183613.jpg

Mark viii projectors blacked out.jpg

20151007_183613.jpg

It's probably the outside of the lens that is turning yellow. Have you tried buffing them out?

No, I haven't tried. They really need new lenses, one of them scatters the light more than you would like to see with a projector. I sold the Mark a couple of weeks ago and I have these left over along with some new tie rod ends.

Yeah, I needed something more dependable. Unfortunately, the Mark didnt flip that bill.

Members online

No members online now.
Back