Mark VIII Parts

re: "Look at dates"

I have seeen the guy post elsewhere. How do I know he did not or will not pm and so no post would be seen, or wont post since he is around. If not, then admin please contact him and ask his intentions and either keep open or close the post. Obviously it is an irritation to some, and a waste of time to others. Thx

STFU... you have nine posts

Once you have contributed like KK has... then you can talk about irritation and wastes of time

I have seeen the guy post elsewhere. How do I know he did not or will not pm and so no post would be seen, or wont post since he is around. If not, then admin please contact him and ask his intentions and either keep open or close the post. Obviously it is an irritation to some, and a waste of time to others. Thx

You need to chill out! Some people have this thing called a LIFE and just maybe he has other things going on that have preference over this site.

Hi friend, please do you have the front plate bracket?

Thanks!!

Hey man, do you have the sifter knob still? Mine is broken and the button keeps jumping out (Pain in the ass.) Also, my Mark VIII is a 94, so 1st gen, but I feel that the sifter knobs are probably the same build, just a different style. If you could let me know, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Obviously certain people are ignored. Its proven now that 1400+ posts proves nothing.
just converted to springs, have good compressor, 1 good front strut, and 2 good rears. The other front leaks. I also have all 4 solenoids.

I should have posted all of this in seperate posts, that way I could get up to 15 posts.

Also forgot. I have a license plate assy for front. We do not use front plates here in AZ. Its on the car, so I could ship with screws and everything else req to mount. If interested, pm me. Thanks!

would like lsc moldings, x pipe i spied in pic,

i have that jbl amp someone was asking for also

will your tail gate light fit for the 1997 ???? if so how much ? and the center radio cover wood grain what are you asking

:d

lincoln camino.jpg

I need the parking brake cable adjuster, located over the differential. Is it in good condition & will you suupply it to me?
Regards
AEStenning

mouldings

Are the LSC mouldings still available ?? Ellen:shifty:

How about a flux capacitor? I'm in desperate need of one since my Delorean broke down on me, and now it's just sitting in my yard and the stainless steel is starting to rust. :shifty:

I can't believe people are still looking for parts in such an old, dead thread. :rolleyes:

Hey! Maybe if I can get the Delorean fixed, I can loan it out to some of you guys so you can go back in time to when this thread was active!

Members online

Back