Hi chap's
I'm new on forum
Have1993 mark viii , back suspension is really hard
Level between front and back is OK, air ride ok
Front suspension is nice soft but rear is hard
Any ideas what is wrong? May shocks?
Regards Cezar

You need a new drivers seat.

Changed seats but still wasn't help, back suspension is still hard....

Man, that's unheard of, changing seats is the only way to fix suspensions in these. Try again. You must have gotten a defective seat. Good luck. Keep posting questions in this exact thread so I can help. Please. I am truly confused with your issue.

Hi chap's
I'm new on forum
Have1993 mark viii , back suspension is really hard
Level between front and back is OK, air ride ok
Front suspension is nice soft but rear is hard
Any ideas what is wrong? May shocks?
Regards Cezar
Shocks, shock mount. Bushings

Man, that's unheard of, changing seats is the only way to fix suspensions in these. Try again. You must have gotten a defective seat. Good luck. Keep posting questions in this exact thread so I can help. Please. I am truly confused with your issue.

Exact thread is
- back suspension is not that soft than front , does not depreciate than front ( Don't have any god mech around me , in Europe mark viii is very rare car that why I try find something on forum)
Thanks Cezar

Exact thread is
- back suspension is not that soft than front , does not depreciate than front ( Don't have any god mech around me , in Europe mark viii is very rare car that why I try find something on forum)
Thanks Cezar
Shocks, shock mounts, bushings. Do them all

Many thanks
First i check shocks, bushing and mounts looks OK
Car is not used last 6-7 years
Thanks for info

.. get arronott suspension coil kit in the rear and be done with air suspension in the rear... thank me later

Last edited:
I didn't get as much for it as I would have loved, but didn't want to wait.

But who am I fooling, I will use the sale of the vrod to get an exhaust for Hyde (that's my supercharged 96 with a 6 speed for those that don't know my cars)

Last edited:
I will also hopefully get the convertible top and weatherstripping for my custom 95, 96, 97 Lincoln Mark VIII Supercharged Convertible redone. I think I found a local shop that can do complete custom work.

But first I am going to go out and water my grass. They say it's going to rain today, but c'mon weathermen, you have no confidence in your projections either.

Can you believe I used to spend my summers as a kid in HUMID Florida on Marathon Key working in the Windy City Laundromat folding mega hot sheets out of the dryer, yet today I can't go outside in Massachusetts to wash my car

And, As I was looking through the garage for some motorcycle parts to send with the bike I came across quite a few pairs of Gen I LSC headlights in really decent condition that i've bought over the years. Found some decent corner lights too to use. At some point i'll get the best ones installed. Still looking for NOS though.

Last edited:
I also remembered that there was a NOS Gen 1 grill in there too for Hyde. Alright, I didn't remember, so much as I saw the unopened box and was trying to figure out what it was, then I remembered. Too much smoke in my younger days.

I will do my best to provide updates, and photos of my progression. I will post in other peoples threads that have nothing to do with my cars so everyone can be happy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back