mark viii for sale

hemi heads lmfao??? how did he get hemi heads to bolt onto the teksid block. never seen one of them yet. i have only seen the pentroof heads that come on them stock!

this guy lives in my area, when i was looking to buy mine back in may this was for sale IIRC..why would you advertise nitrous as a plus though..so you're basically getting a stock mark viii (minus the exhaust) thats been beaten on, and on top of that it has been sprayed god knows how many times, these are strong motors..but i don't know how long they will hold up to nitrous..oh well, at 8 g's i doubt it will be going anywhere anytime soon.

this guy lives in my area, when i was looking to buy mine back in may this was for sale IIRC..why would you advertise nitrous as a plus though..so you're basically getting a stock mark viii (minus the exhaust) thats been beaten on, and on top of that it has been sprayed god knows how many times, these are strong motors..but i don't know how long they will hold up to nitrous..oh well, at 8 g's i doubt it will be going anywhere anytime soon.

+1 its for sure beaten on without a doubt, he didn't post mileage, no interior pics or under car, he's out of his mind if he thinks he'll get 8k for an abused car. i think many people will be turned off once they see the NOS, and all the other stuff he supposedly has in there. i'd stay away from it

he was trying to sell it for $12K earlier. I told him getting that much is a long shot. I forgot what, but it needs some work.

Members online

No members online now.
Back