Mark viii cant find

Onefreshls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys i know i have been on here many times. im looking for a 98 lsc in the new york nj pa boston area. im not going to florida or other places so please done say that to me. im looking for a project to do. its ok if the neon light does not work. if it needs a blend door. would love to have a grey one but im open to colors. would love to have heated seats and a sunroof. but it does not matter that much. im looking to spend 3k. and for people that say you cant find anything like that i can if it takes me a while then thats fine. i love love the car to have 130k or less miles on it. if it has factory air bags or bags that would be great..... please let me know thanks guys if i missed anything let me know. also car can not be in a accident at all

im not going to florida or other places so please done say that to me.

go to florida or texas. and quit looking for a rust bucket daily beater from up north.

also, you are perfectly capable of finding a car for yourself, we don't have to find it for you.

pick any one of the several nice cars from the craigslist thread and go get it. its not that hard.

Why would you NOT want a southern car.. unless your idea of project is replacing the floors and rocker panels, etc etc..

Look south and you'll find a better car that hasn't been subjected to the salty roads

And other than rustly body panels, consider all the other pieces of the car that are made of metal.. like brake cables, brake lines, trans and fuel lines

I almost bought a used car while I was in NY..glad my brain works

The only way to find a rust free car is to find one that's never or rarely driven in the winter which severly limits your options..if you want a project car a rusty mark viii is a terrible idea..you aren't ready for how much of a pain in the ass it will be when it comes to taking things apart. You could have had a car by now if you broadened your search area.

no you guys are right and if i wanted a perfect car i could by dlf car but i dont want that. well thanks guys ill find one by myself

Like chris said, there's a great thread on here called mark viii craigslist finds, obviously theres people from all over the US on this forum that check their local craigslist on a daily basis and post good deals here all the time, that's as close as you're gonna get to the forum finding a car for you..what else do you want?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mark+viii+craigslist+boston&l=1

I found three in your price range

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/4060195683.html

http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/4048617141.html

http://capecod.craigslist.org/cto/3943012380.html

For 3k you cant expect a rust free car or one that has been well maintained, unless your extremely lucky.

no you guys are right and if i wanted a perfect car i could by dlf car but i dont want that. well thanks guys ill find one by myself

BTW Op with that attitude no one will help you, and the Craigslist thread is a great place to start. I have seen you in there commenting a lot.

ok guys i no i have been a pain in the ass. but i got good news i did find a car and bought it today.

Its a 1998 130k neon works still has factory air bags. and they hold and work great. has stainless steel brake lines. car has sunroof and heated seats. new tires and perfect head lights. factory hids.
the bad about the car needs a blend door no big deal.
i just dont know how to put pics up lol

ok guys i no i have been a pain in the ass. but i got good news i did find a car and bought it today.

Its a 1998 130k neon works still has factory air bags. and they hold and work great. has stainless steel brake lines. car has sunroof and heated seats. new tires and perfect head lights. factory hids.
the bad about the car needs a blend door no big deal.
i just dont know how to put pics up lol

Pics or it didnt happen,Use tinypic.com for pictures or photobucket.

Members online

No members online now.
Back