Major Maryland Meet May 20th!

One_Way

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Fred fiveowillgo and I are organizing a get together on May 20th. We have a full day of events planned and anyone who can attend is welcome. This could be a drop in for a SEPA breakfast.

The day will start out with breakfast followed by a drive to an excellent junkyard and wrapping up with a car cruise.

The Itinerary
9a.m. - about noon
Meet up at The Cookery in North East (Breakfast buffet is $6.99)
The Cookery is located at
272 Lums Road
North East, MD 21901
It is right off of I-95 exit 100 at the Flying J Truck Stop.
There is plenty of parking. There you can grab some breakfast and the length of time we are there should allow plenty of travel time for anyone who wants to attend.

Noon - ?
We will then cruise over to Mars Junkyard which is just up the road from The Cookery. This yard has well over 30 Fox Tbirds, Cougars, and Lincolns. Most of which are complete and not destroyed. There are also many GM parts cars there too. (the red shiny thing came from this yard!)

You can come and browse or if you would be getting anything, be sure to bring your own tools.

After we are finished at the junkyard, we will head to a car cruise.

The location of the cruise is yet to be determined for sure. The best possibility is at the Fox Run Shopping Center in Delaware as they have a huge show on the 3rd saturday of each month. If this is the case, it will involve a 15 mile 20 minute drive along route 40. (PA guys will be closer to home).

So if you are interested, we would love to have you join us.
Post here or email me.

Enjoy a day of playing with cars!

I live in Elkton and my wife works in North East, so count me in.

I went anyway

Here is a group shot

groupshot.JPG

ahhh wish i could have gotten there but i had no way of gettin there without a mark under me and no car to drive hopfully the new mark will be ready for the next meet.

mespock said:
I wish I could find that many Lincolns in our area bone yards.

Nice meet OneWay.. Who is all in the pic?

Hi Rich!

In the second pic, Jack Hizhonor is under the hood of his new '85 Mark VII

In the third pic, from left to right, Fred Voelker SR(can't see who is behind him), Thane Gadget73, and way in the back with the white shirt, Fred Voelker JR

In the forth pic, Jack is to the left, I can't remember who that other guy is, may be Marked.

This is the list of all who were there:

Christopher "LS LOVE" Anderson 2003 LS V6
Chip "Chip89LSC" Brosseau 1988 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
Jack "HizHonor" Cohen 1985 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass
John "OldSchool1" Dancy 1984 Lincoln Mark VII
Rick "One_Way" Eckenrode 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE
Ben "motormenace" Kraft 1986 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Debbi "Debbie" McEvoy 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988² Mercury Cougar (not present) Acura
Karl "Cougars2Go" McEvoy 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988² Mercury Cougar (not present) Acura
William "mercury302" Peterson 1996 Mark VIII LSC
Christian "Chris" Radie (Whatever Dad gives me)
Michael "Radie842" Radie 2000 Lincoln Town Car
Thain "Gadget73" Strelecki 1986 Town Car
John "marked" Thorton 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
Fred "5.0willgo" Voelker 1988 Mercury Cougar XR7
Fred "MrFred" Voelker Sr 2003 Dodge Ram

Members online

No members online now.
Back