Mafioso's Gen 2 HID Installation - TONS of pictures

and before anyone asks, no i am not unlocking the spider extreme version 3 folder out of respect for eddies design :p

i have that exact same hid kit for sale right now but it doesnt have billet rings they are plastic, i dont know who originally sold the kit to the past owner of the 97 i bought but its in that same box and same ballasts, he said he got it from a person on ebay, maybe it was mafiaso who knows!

i have that exact same hid kit for sale right now but it doesnt have billet rings they are plastic, i dont know who originally sold the kit to the past owner of the 97 i bought but its in that same box and same ballasts, he said he got it from a person on ebay, maybe it was mafiaso who knows!

That would be me. Kits are still available at www.hidsolutions805.com

That would not be me, unless someone is out there making plastic rings.
I do import a good amount of volume to the US so it may have reached that person in one way or another.

Members online

Back