Mafioso

mafioso you ever had your bags gain airpressure overnight...i slam it and turn the main power off to the switches and gauges and when i get in, in the morning most of the bags are up to 40psi...and the compressure turns on when i start the car and hit the switch...compressure is supposed to not run when the main power switch is off it just resently started happening...

What bag setup are you using, it sounds like a solinoid(sp) is not closing completly causing the system to leak air into the airbags.

If Its a fast bag setup what brand Valves are you using?

four asco valves...and yes im on fast bags...theres a bit of a discolouration around one of the valves mabey a small leak but a leak...not letting air in?

I love asco's sounds like there might be some contanination in a valve, are you pretty mechanically inclined?

Gimme a buzz, Im on my way back to the hospital and I will walk you through cleaning out the valve. Its really simple.

update pic:
1234124971.jpg

Thats at ride height, lol It compliments my new plates pretty well "MOBCAR"
Whats a good solution to glueing the chrome back on the corner lights, I cant seem to find a new one anywhere so I keep getting J/Y ones and the chrome fallas off after a couple of months, you wouldnt belive the stock in corner lights with seperated chrome I have now, I think I have 5-6 left and 10 rights.

lol Ride height, the k member is 2" off the ground and the diff cradle is 1"

Im still looking for the best way to glue the chrome back on! its been such a headache.

Use some of that 3M panel adhesive, it's got to be some pretty stout stuff. Mine broke off and I actually removed the plastic insert from inside the chrome piece, it slides out the fat end, I believe there are some notches in the chrome that you have to gently bend up. Then I drilled some holes through the plastic pieces where the tabs where, found some short machine thread screws and screwed it back to the headlight assembly, just threaded the screws through the holes where the tabs were on the headlight assembly and into the plastic center piece on the chrome trim. Worked good until I hit the deer on the driver side, when the hood trim flexed it popped the screws out.

Yessir she is all fixed, the car has been re sprayed front to back its the way the light hit it, there is even more of a pink and purple flop to it.

I do all of the paint work myself. its nice to have access to a spray booth.

If you want to learn how to paint you can do it in your dorm room, If there is a hobby lobby they sell a version of Auto-air colors which is a water-born base coat you can drink, its an excellent training aid.

You gotta be kidding me... thats for real? They allowed that? Awesome :D

That plate is killer. Ill be lookin up in my garage if i can find any info on that vin number on rays old car ill let u know if i found anything.

Members online

No members online now.
Back