Mafioso HID Low Beam Conversion

we need a campfire, a holding of the hands smores and some good drank!! (just no broke back mountain stuff ;) )

003op4.jpg

resizehidsn3.jpg

Ebay kit

That looks just like a Gen1 with a xenon kit in the high beams.

no sir, thats the low beams. They look great i think, i couldnt be happier. They took me ten minutes to install and I havent had a problem since.

Maybe your camera causes extra glare, My camera causes a little bit of glare too but not glare like that. Anyways, it was the best money that I have spent on my car. I am very satisfied with the results & I can see the entire road very well.

ctmpphpFs3vaW.gif

yea its cause i used my iphone to take the pictures. Not the best quality picture, but you get the idea. I couldnt see :q:q:q:q with the stock lowbeams

Maybe your camera causes extra glare, My camera causes a little bit of glare too but not glare like that. Anyways, it was the best money that I have spent on my car. I am very satisfied with the results & I can see the entire road very well.

ctmpphpFs3vaW.gif

nice blue color, what spectrum is that?

Are these kits avaiable to the public? I'd like to get one but don't know how. I sent Mafioso a PM, but got no reply. Is there a website or phone number?

Are these kits avaiable to the public? I'd like to get one but don't know how. I sent Mafioso a PM, but got no reply. Is there a website or phone number?

I'm not sure if the kit is available, but I'm sure mafioso will be around. I got just HIDs(switched to halogen housings) recently. He took care of me

He hasen't posted in a couple of weeks.
Hope hes doing ok.
Kid might know how to get ahold of him.

PM kustomizingkid

I had talked with him about a week ago... he hasn't answered my txts since then.... I don't know whats up... He said he was too busy to post when I lasted talked to him but he usually always answered my txts....

Sorry Guys, been in the hospital. Ever since the fedex lay off I've been really stressed out and its taken its toll. Just made it home from the hospital and Im back in business.

Quick someone find a cure for this MS business its putting a damper on my life. lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back