made the next big step in our relationship

topher5150

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
so we made the next big step in our relationship. I let the girlfriend drive the Mark VIII. scared the piss out of a couple of times the first thing I told her "caredul the gas and brakes are very touchy" she squeeled the tires backing out and again driving. made me kind of nervous

Ya. I let my Dad drive mine. He came back with a white face. The car has a bit more power than the Windstar he is used to driving. I was not with him.

I let my my girlfriend drive it the day I bought the car. Figured if it was going to get wrecked, it would before I spent any money and got too attached. :lol: She was amazed how well it drove, and easy to control.

lol my fiance loves driving mine... even more so now that it has cruise control cause she has a lead foot like me... hell i even let her drive my Cobra...

I let my dad drive it to run some errands in it while his Corvette was in the shop yesterday. He liked it.

i let tiff drive mine, wasnt worried a bit.

THEN i let her drive it at the track

she prompty bought her own and began kicking my modded 95's butt with her stock/chip only 93.

in her second year of racing her and I tied for second place in a year long bracket point series

lolz

:( You've seen the wifes sig right?:( :gr_devil: She still won't run any of'em at the track though:gr_devil: I'm just sayin.

I don't let anyone drive my car, especially my dad. Last time he drove a Mark, it came back looking like this.

Car%20Wreck%20003.jpg

This is what happens when you take too many pills and run a red light. and as for my girlfriend, she knows not to even bother asking. It ain't happening.

My wife drove mine for over a year after the bankruptcy, it came back in one piece....but well worn out. She was addicted to the power after driving V6's.

my ex hated my car.. but she did drive a chevy aveo...guess that explains it.

The only time anyone else drives my Mark is if I happen to be drunk..

yeah thats kinda it, at boscobel i usually have a chauffeur in the evening lol she drives it here and there, but she complains she cant see the front of the car. she is one of those that has to see the edge of the hood to know where it is.

and gilby i thought she couldnt drive stick shift, you get whiplash or a new clutch lol

I love it when my GF drives my car, it looks great driving away with her behind the wheel.

She does not like my car though...lol.

She thinks its a pimp mobile.
Its loud....it just make a lot of noise and it doesn't go anywhere, its slow

lol, it has 4:10's and a tune, she thinks its slow :)

You should have kept your blue car

She loves to tell me that, funny....she didn't like that car when I had it.

Only people to drive my cars are my mechanics if I can't do the work myself ;)
I offered to let my mom drive it once, but she wouldn't go near it, lol...

my wife drove it to work today shes is used to the jeep, she calls mine a boat

My wife loves driving my 93. She loves racing kids in their riced out Hondas. She quit driving it when the door handle broke. So I didn't fix it.

Now that I got my 97 too, she likes driving that car now since she can open the door again.

Members online

Back