LVC's New Home ~~ Dedicated Server

The change over looks like it went smooth, cool new look. My favorite forum is down to one word but thats cool.

pepperman said:
The change over looks like it went smooth, cool new look. My favorite forum is down to one word but thats cool.

Im not done yet. I upgraded the software last night, and have alot of tweaking to do as of yet.

Very awesome. Pritty nifty that we need our own server now :D that makes me happy, and.....im pritty sure it should come outa peps pocket, seeing how he used up all the space in the first place:p

MrWilson said:
Very awesome. Pritty nifty that we need our own server now :D that makes me happy, and.....im pritty sure it should come outa peps pocket, seeing how he used up all the space in the first place:p

lolol so your blaming Pepp for space usage huh....then make sure he gets credit for all the hits to LVC too! LOLOL without the girls girls girls half LVC wouldn't log in !!! lolol

NICE JOB BigDaddy!!!!! Smooth Move!!! Now lets get a bunch of members to sign up to Richs meet so we can get tons of crazy car vids and pics! to fill up some more space!!!!!!

SOOCHES!
MsM8

MsM8tress said:
lolol so your blaming Pepp for space usage huh....then make sure he gets credit for all the hits to LVC too! LOLOL without the girls girls girls half LVC wouldn't log in !!! lolol

NICE JOB BigDaddy!!!!! Smooth Move!!! Now lets get a bunch of members to sign up to Richs meet so we can get tons of crazy car vids and pics! to fill up some more space!!!!!!

SOOCHES!
MsM8
Ah Thank you Debi ;)

The move is pretty much complete. There are a few more things to do, but nothing major. Site is much much faster.

NICE REAL NICE!

fast is not the word to use more like lighting speed is more like it :D
big difference from before

I LUV IT !!!!

You'll like this then:

Page generated in 0.15321 seconds with 10 queries, spending 0.00399518013 doing MySQL queries and 0.14921481987 doing PHP things.

Forgive us everyone, geek talk. :)

Joeychgo said:
You'll like this then:

Page generated in 0.17654 seconds with 10 queries, spending 0.00397944450378 doing MySQL queries and 0.172560555496 doing PHP things.

Forgive us everyone, geek talk. :)

EXCELLENT !!!

:bow: we've got a beast and all the other car forums will be drooling now :D

I updated it

Page generated in 0.15321 seconds with 10 queries, spending 0.00399518013 doing MySQL queries and 0.14921481987 doing PHP things.

Members online

No members online now.
Back